I wanna watch (a SLEN addon)

59 minutes ago, jimmywon34 said:

how come the limit of relationship rank? curious why not to allow npc's that aren't rank 1 or higher with you(like just neutral rank 0) to have sex with the person you are asking to watch?

I did it that way to match the "threesome" and "group" dialog that already exists in Eager NPCs.  I feel it's correct since some random friend wouldn't just do as you ask, but someone in love with you would want to please you.  However, you are more than welcome to change the mod to suit your needs.

7 minutes ago, km4387 said:

I did it that way to match the "threesome" and "group" dialog that already exists in Eager NPCs.  I feel it's correct since some random friend wouldn't just do as you ask, but someone in love with you would want to please you.  However, you are more than welcome to change the mod to suit your needs.

I mean I don't think in this situation a random stranger would scoff at offering your hot lover to them. I'm not referring to asking some stranger to have sex with some other stranger if that's what you mean? I am more referring to asking your hot friend to go and pick up/have sex with some stranger who isn't in your friends circle. I don't know how to change this mod unfortunately to do what I'm suggesting.

Edited by jimmywon34
2 minutes ago, jimmywon34 said:

I mean I don't think in this situation a random stranger would scoff at offering your hot lover to them. I'm not referring to asking some stranger to have sex with some other stranger if that's what you mean? I don't know how to change this mod unfortunately to do what I'm suggesting.

I will look into making an alternate version that's less restrictive.  No promises until I see what I'm getting myself into.

15 minutes ago, km4387 said:

If you still don't think that's a good idea I may be able to get around it with a mod that changes relationship rank of any NPC in game in the MCM, that way I'd be able to change the relationship rank of the NPC that I want my lover to have sex with. It would be more of a hassle to do it, and less immersive, that way but it's doable.

Edited by jimmywon34
1 minute ago, jimmywon34 said:

If you still don't think that's a good idea I may be able to get around it with a mod that changes relationship rank in the MCM, that way I'd be able to change the relationship rank of the NPC that I want my lover to have sex with. It would be more of a hassle to do it that way but it's doable.

Currently you can ask lovers to have sex with confidants and above.  How exactly would you like it to be?  If I make an alt version, I'm doing it for you - so I'd like it to be to spec.

Standard relationship ranks follow:

-4 Archnemesis

-3 Enemy

-2 Foe

-1 Rival

0 Acquaintance

1 Friend

2 Confidant

3 Ally

4 Lover

2 minutes ago, km4387 said:

Currently you can ask lovers to have sex with confidants and above.  How exactly would you like it to be?  If I make an alt version, I'm doing it for you - so I'd like it to be to spec.

-4 Archnemesis

-3 Enemy

-2 Foe

-1 Rival

0 Acquaintance

1 Friend

2 Confidant

3 Ally

4 Lover

0 Acquaintance and above. I believe that is most NPC's, that you haven't pissed off, or that aren't actually hostile like bandits.

Just now, jimmywon34 said:

0 Acquaintance and above. I believe that is most NPC's, that you haven't pissed off, or that aren't actually hostile like bandits.

You want to be able to ask Acquaintance and above to be able to have sex with Acquaintance and above? just so I'm clear.

As an aside, I don't particularly like it, but you can always use matchmaker to make anyone you please have sex with anyone else you please - even groups.  I like things to be fluid, in dialog, so it's not my preference, but I have resorted to it in certain situations.

Just now, km4387 said:

You want to be able to ask Acquaintance and above to be able to have sex with Acquaintance and above? just so I'm clear.

As an aside, I don't particularly like it, but you can always use matchmaker to make anyone you please have sex with anyone else you please - even groups.  I like things to be fluid, in dialog, so it's not my preference, but I have resorted to it in certain situations.

I was thinking asking Ally and above to have sex with Acquaintance(option for threesomes included) and above. 

I use matchmaker but I prefer to go through dialogue instead too.

2 minutes ago, jimmywon34 said:

I was thinking asking Ally and above to have sex with Acquaintance(option for threesomes included) and above. 

I use matchmaker but I prefer to go through dialogue instead too.

Okay, it's getting late for me tonight, but I will look into doing this tomorrow - I don't foresee any issues since you want threesome dialog to match.  Should just be a few changes on dialog conditions.  Thank you for trying the mod and I'll do my best.

37 minutes ago, km4387 said:

Okay, it's getting late for me tonight, but I will look into doing this tomorrow - I don't foresee any issues since you want threesome dialog to match.  Should just be a few changes on dialog conditions.  Thank you for trying the mod and I'll do my best.

thanks. yes i assumed watching threesomes was already included in your original mod? that's why i mentioned threesomes.

5 minutes ago, jimmywon34 said:

thanks. yes i assumed watching threesomes was already included in your original mod? that's why i mentioned threesomes.

Watching threesomes was NOT included in my original mod.  The original is basically an edited version of threesomes that excludes the player, resulting in a twosome of your choice.  I wanted to achieve something - I wanted to watch - and that was the simplest way that I could find.  But I've no aversion to expanding on it - I'm already tinkering.

12 hours ago, km4387 said:

Watching threesomes was NOT included in my original mod.  The original is basically an edited version of threesomes that excludes the player, resulting in a twosome of your choice.  I wanted to achieve something - I wanted to watch - and that was the simplest way that I could find.  But I've no aversion to expanding on it - I'm already tinkering.

oh whoops. Well, no problem. Twosomes are good too. If you ever decide to expand and threesomes than the better.

Edited by jimmywon34
13 hours ago, jimmywon34 said:

oh whoops. Well, no problem. Twosomes are good too. If you ever decide to expand and threesomes than the better.

Sorry, I did not get to the alt version (ally->acquaintance) today as promised - wasn't the best day ever.  Will do so as soon as I have time.

On 3/10/2022 at 7:09 AM, jimmywon34 said:

I've spent quite some time today working on this - giving up a portion of my vacation time (back to work Monday) - and come to the conclusion that it is beyond the scope of this mod.  I made this simple mod to achieve a single end - to watch a lover have sex with a confidant or above.  If you would like to change the way lovers dialog works in Eager NPCs, then I suggest you take it up with the author - they need to add an option to reduce the requirements of 3some and group sex from lover to ally.  I'll be happy to make a patch if they are willing to do so.

13 hours ago, km4387 said:

I've spent quite some time today working on this - giving up a portion of my vacation time (back to work Monday) - and come to the conclusion that it is beyond the scope of this mod.  I made this simple mod to achieve a single end - to watch a lover have sex with a confidant or above.  If you would like to change the way lovers dialog works in Eager NPCs, then I suggest you take it up with the author - they need to add an option to reduce the requirements of 3some and group sex from lover to ally.  I'll be happy to make a patch if they are willing to do so.

I'm gonna give Follow Me for Sex a try and see how that works out actually, apparently you can tell other NPC's to have sex with it, so we'll see how it goes. Hopefully can tell NPC's to have twosomes and threesomes with it. Thanks for taking a look anyways.

• 3 months later...
On 3/10/2022 at 6:45 AM, km4387 said:

-4 Archnemesis

-3 Enemy

-2 Foe

-1 Rival

0 Acquaintance

1 Friend

2 Confidant

3 Ally

4 Lover

I'd actually do prefer a unrestricted option, even from -4 archnemesis rank, as one could justify it as the LOVER doing the seducing.

• 1 year later...

It's a terrible pity that you didn't stay with this mod, and extend it still further.

Put it this way - I tend to collect followers, find good house mods and house them in pairs (or more). Certain amount of "setrelationshiprank" work in the console (to 4) and leave them set as lovers. Then they can keep each other happy (or not). Now an extended "I wanna watch" with several options could have the whole scene flying!!.

On 11/8/2023 at 5:51 PM, davoshannon said:

It's a terrible pity that you didn't stay with this mod, and extend it still further.

Put it this way - I tend to collect followers, find good house mods and house them in pairs (or more). Certain amount of "setrelationshiprank" work in the console (to 4) and leave them set as lovers. Then they can keep each other happy (or not). Now an extended "I wanna watch" with several options could have the whole scene flying!!.

Nobody said this mod was abandoned.  You can probably achieve what you want with ABMM.  Admittedly though, this mod needs work as it messes up the threesome dialog, same with the follower mod and patch.  I'll come back to it some day - it either needs to be moved to the lovers dialog branch or a new branch. Just have other things on my mind.

• 3 months later...
On 11/9/2023 at 6:21 PM, km4387 said:

Nobody said this mod was abandoned.  You can probably achieve what you want with ABMM.  Admittedly though, this mod needs work as it messes up the threesome dialog, same with the follower mod and patch.  I'll come back to it some day - it either needs to be moved to the lovers dialog branch or a new branch. Just have other things on my mind.

Small followup - I'd disabled my own copy of this mod for a long time - thinking it was broke.  But recently noticed my 3some dialog was still broken. Reinstalled Eager NPCs and it's now fixed.  So perhaps my mod is okay after all.  I must have broken something in development.  Soon I'll reinstall this mod and report back.  If it breaks things, I'll come up with something else and redesign.