For some reason SexLab does not recognize the actors in most animations, (a message says: 2 actors are needed, 0 are found, more or less says this) and other times it adds a mannequin. I am almost sure that it is due to some mod that I have uninstalled and what I would like to know is how to solve it if there is a solution.

Thanks in advance

Give us something to work with. Your Load Order and Modlist for example. (and if you use skyrim SE or have AE.. I hope not, gonna stay away from that one.)

Could be that you just miss the skeleton with that message. Reinstall it maybe. Every other advice would just be a guessing game without LO.

Oh and your FNIS Log would also be helpfull. Putting everything in a spoiler would be appreciated.

Hi

Do you mean a message like this (target actor use N)...

Spoiler

ScreenShot214.jpg.7ecb8e9eb3f4647d59902eb4460d33fa.jpg

If it is then it seems to occur on certain stock sexlab animations. I think the animation works fine as is but don't quote me on that as I vaguely remember seeing it (or maybe another animation) playing.

I might try, after check you installed correct version sexlab, for your runtime and skse,

anyway stop all sexlab animation once, from sexlab MCM menu first if it runnning still.  in sexlab MCM menu,

then if it still not work,, might reset animation registry, then register all SLAL animations again (it take some minutes,, depend your animation counts)

you may find many options in Sexlab MCM rebuild and Clean  so try one by one. (eg stop current animatijons,, )

If it still not worked, and if it is caused your un-install mods,, (so your saved data remain those reference),, try falrim tools.. (read carefully and use it correctly please)  it often help when we do not clean un-install mods.. but try to change mod list, or up-date with use same save data.

https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrimspecialedition/mods/5031?tab=posts

then clean up some script instances, and references. after that save as new clean saved data , then load  try it again. 

(even though Falrim tool do their best, actually if your saved data corrupted perfectly, it sometimes not work.. or you will see same issue though,

many user have used Falrim tools. to avoid Un-install mod>> cause CTD with the save data  problem)