Tim8764 Posted December 25, 2021 Posted December 25, 2021 Hello I've been trying to get this to work for a few hours now but wild_guy's Female Body Details [01.05.2021] just refuses to work with wicked whims, or more so the other way around. without WW it works just fine and everything works, but with WW added, the textures are completely gone, in gameplay WW replaces them with its own hardly noticeable ones, but in CAS the body is basically blank, no nips, no vag, nothing. I've tried switching WW to use the native body's from sims hoping for them to be overwritten by FBD but it did nothing. Am I doing something wrong? Without WW installed With WW installed
procian Posted December 25, 2021 Posted December 25, 2021 You need to make sure they load before WW keep them in the folder named FBD or put them in a folder called BodyDetails....If Wildguys stuff doesn't load first WW uses the WW default body stuff.... Pic 1 files loose in mods pic 2 files in FBD folder
GreyMouse Posted December 25, 2021 Posted December 25, 2021 I'll vouch for them working. I just shot this screens in action yesterday with @wild_guys' FBDs and it works just fine. You have to have them load first like @procian said. ?
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.