Is this the reason of thr Jcontainer error message

As you read by the title,i always have the proboem with Jcontainer that it always show it version not compatible or dont have Jcontainer at all,while i already installed it on vortex,yet no to avail,tried both the current newer and a version before that,after i check on skse log,this message appear

unknown.png

Edited by Leyque
59 minutes ago, CPU said:

If you updated to AE version of Skyrim, then JContainer may not be compatible.

Nah i use the newest SSE available, never yet tried AE,man this fkin Jcontainer thing is fkin making my head going explode,this is so stupid,

what version of Jcontainer? I'm using 4.1.12 without issue. I recall trying to install 4.1.13 and the game crapped out. Reverted to 4.1.12 and all was well with the world once again

Ok, granted I see the current current version is 4.2.1... Anyway, point being, maybe your installed version is a bit "younger" a version than you need

fwiw

Edited by anjenthedog
1 hour ago, anjenthedog said:

what version of Jcontainer? I'm using 4.1.12 without issue. I recall trying to install 4.1.13 and the game crapped out. Reverted to 4.1.12 and all was well with the world once again

Ok, granted I see the current current version is 4.2.1... Anyway, point being, maybe your installed version is a bit "younger" a version than you need

fwiw

Alright imma give it a try,if it not gonna work im just gonna give up,fkin one plug in ruining my entire experience lol

1 hour ago, anjenthedog said:

fwiw

MY GOD IS ITS WORKING,FINALLY O LORD,THANK YOU SO MUCH NOW I CAN REST IN PEACE