Help finding cmar's morphing penis for females

Hi all,

So I've run into the well-documented problem with cmar's morphing penis for females refusing to become erect and, from what I can tell, there is just one effective fix for it. The links posted  on cmar's blog are up, but they are the original links posted in 2012 which have the problem. Cmar updated the female penis in 2013 and posted the link on sexysims, and that is the one fix, but that link is apparently broken. I'm desperate here, does anybody have a working link to the updated, 2013 version of cmar's morphing penis for females they would be willing to share? Thanks in advance, guys.

2 hours ago, AllThereInTheName said:

Hi all,

So I've run into the well-documented problem with cmar's morphing penis for females refusing to become erect and, from what I can tell, there is just one effective fix for it. The links posted  on cmar's blog are up, but they are the original links posted in 2012 which have the problem. Cmar updated the female penis in 2013 and posted the link on sexysims, and that is the one fix, but that link is apparently broken. I'm desperate here, does anybody have a working link to the updated, 2013 version of cmar's morphing penis for females they would be willing to share? Thanks in advance, guys.

Admit I didn't bother checking SexySims site, but if you follow the link on the Kinky World main download page (don't use those versions of KW, outdated), but the link to Cmar's blog shows update in 2013. If interested, go to the tech help section and I have posted a link to Oniki's public release of KW 409.

1 hour ago, AllThereInTheName said:

Unfortunately, the update in 2013 on that blog was for the original male penis files, not the female. The female penis links on the blog are still the 2012 version. I'm hoping somebody has a recent version of the female morphing penis they could send my way.

https://cmarnyc.blogspot.com/2013/05/the-morphing-penis-default-replacement.html       https://cmarnyc.blogspot.com/2012/12/penis-for-females.html    <------ These are where I got mine. and yes I had to learn about the 'penis texture bug'.

The only thing I can add is THIS is the ONLY place I have downloaded any 'body mods' such as the nipples and penis(s) used in my game. Therefore start downloading after reading all the way to the *comments, and test for yourself to see which works for you. I used to have the default replacement penis for females, but that got old real fast. Kinky World does a fine job of slapping a dick on a chick with the DEBUG feature.

Screenshot-692.jpg.16da63154f4e6fd13b7d3f776b0e3121.jpg

When a mod maker says 'remove' other stuff that will affect the features - it's easy enough to remove most everything except for the basics to test and know if something else is interfering.

*comments - I wanted to add for everyone, I have gone to pages where the 'original' download link ceased to function and found a working link provided by someone in the COMMENTS.   >Lesson: Exhaust all the resources available to you.

Edited by landess
  • 1 year later...
22 hours ago, Angelus75 said:

Links are Dead but you are lucky , i'm a collector ^^

Oh my God!! I know they're looking for the wrong thing here, but don't you have the same file for the male version?? the links died, as did my hope in a working mod

22 hours ago, Angelus75 said:

16 hours ago, Angelus75 said:

i love you, i love you,  i love you, i love you,  i love you, i love you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

On 6/15/2023 at 11:48 PM, Angelus75 said:

Thankfully there are people like you that keep backups of old resources! Do you happen to have the 3D morphing nipples from cmar as well?

• 1 month later...
6 hours ago, Angelus75 said:

I don't know... maybe not compatible with your skin or try on another sim or pénis ?

it was because MedBod  mod i still have to fix that the sim doesnt get hard i dont think i will be hard like that issue 

Edited by Sam7ny_
  • 7 months later...