Pose Locations not working in newly created rooms

Someone contacted me a few days ago (I lost the original post) noting that "pose locations" don't seem to be working in newly created rooms.

I finally got around to testing things out today and have discovered the same issue... and not just when using my CTK_GUI, but even the default CTK 3.2 bat. I even tried going back to old CTK-2.17 and still I could not get pose locations to work (only pose location is center of room.)

I'm trying to update my "Rooms" tutorial, which was written for old CTK 2.08 in 2016. The method I used back then (which worked) was to create a "room_position_group" object and place named "Empty" objects inside marking each pose target.

Has this method changed since I wrote the original tutorial way back in 2016? If even the stock CTK bat files don't successfully create pose locations, I know the problem isn't my bat file. it MUST be my Blender file.

So, what am I doing wrong? Thx.

image.thumb.png.45320111edba23364f9b8eade331a9ca.png

NOTE: Position of "room_location_group" is X:0, Y:0, Z:0.

TIA