An updated tutorial on how to install CBBE with HDT SMP, please?

I found some tutorials, but they're all with that old japanese/chinese files. Now we have HDT SMP, but I can't figure out how to make it work properly. My character's breast is either bounching way to much or the boobs are going under her body when moving.

Please, help, I need a tutorial for dumbs to install everything in a clean Skyrim SE.

I know my responce won't be helpful at all, but installing HDT-SMP somehow is always too complicated. I managed to make it work for me liteally randomly tossing many of different versions of "SMP-ready" bodies from several authors, mixing with several skeleton versions (replacing one after another) and I literally gave up, then it finally started to work for some reason. Or there's some hidden requirement have to be fulfilled, either something else, but simply following instructions on body replacer AND HDT-SMP pages never made it work for me (no matter, would it be on fresh reinstall or on already existing modpack).

Edited by Xenoramos