Help removing animations from FNIS registry

I keep getting warnings from FNIS about too many custom animations causing CTD. Creature animations aren't my thing, so I'd like to remove them entirely. None of them are enabled in-game, but I want to make it so that FNIS doesn't even see them. As SexLab alone contains 172 creature animations, plus various SLAL packs, this should cut the strain on my system a fair bit.

The problem is that when I attempt to simply delete the files, those creatures go to their T-pose equivalent. Moreover, when I run FNIS after deleting them, those animations are still showing up. How can I safely remove all these unwanted animations?

2 minutes ago, anjenthedog said:

You do not simply delete animations. Not sure what to do now that you've gone and deleted them, but the normal course of action is to

1. unregister the animations in SLAL
  2. reset SL
  3. create save
  4. exit game
  5. uninstall animation packs
  6. load game
  7. load save

None of them animations I want to remove have *ever* been registered to SexLab or SLAL. What I'm talking about is getting rid of specific animations so that FNIS doesn't see them when you are run it. And I'm specifically looking to delete the creature animations that are included by default in SexLab and creature animations from a few SLAL packs where there is no option for a modular installation without creatures.

Every mod that contains animations has a file in their animation folder thats named something like this "FNIS_modName_List.txt"

FNIS animations are declared here.

If you want to remove stuff. you´d have to delete the entries from this txt file (you might want to read the FNIS docs to avoid doing dumb stuff).

After that, you have to use FNIS for modders (the blue one) to regenerate the mod-specific behavior file.

If that worked out, you can use the regular FNIS for users and the animation count should reflect the deleted entries.

Only Fnis behaviour is importante .( you can de-install all Fnis folders and install only the behaviour ) .   Or you can simply de-install Fnis creatures ( make sure all folders with creatures meshes are gone ) . 

for the warnings : you might have a constante warning as explained in the mod about animation load ctd limite 

Fores New Idles in Skyrim - FNIS at Skyrim Nexus - Mods and Community (nexusmods.com)

as for sexlab you can remove all animations included :

Removing all Sexlab framework added animations - Technical Support - SexLab Framework - LoversLab

Edited by coolfreaky