QuinSims BDSM Mods (11/03 Fix Update)

QuinSims BDSM Mods (11/03 Fix Update)

View File

image.thumb.png.5bb91940a8151844b6768d0dd09fa412.png

1. Posture Sentinel

This is the first project i started working on besides my animations. It startet as a decorative object for the game and soon became a bondage device with interactions directed to the BDSM (or Kinky) players on Sims 4 community. The idea is to offer several flexible interactions with custom animations and moodlets capable of be suitable to maledom fans or femdom fans with a focus on the discipline aspect.

Spoiler

image.png.0a1ba22ad2406482602b5c18c79e447d.png

After placing the object on a wall, you can send a active sim to use it or ask to a non-active sim to do so, chosing one of the four base interactions/positions: Standing, Kneeling, Sitting and Bending. All four actions are restricted to Young-Adults, Adults or Elders sims.

When a sim assumes one of the four idle submissive possitions, it will be possible to interact with this sim in different ways. Those interactions will have different outcomes, giving moodlets and overlays depending of what and how many times you perform a interaction. At this moment, the Bending position is done and the Standing position is the one i'm working on. 

At the very begining, i defined the potential buff to be applied when a sim is released from the Sentinel. Now the buff will be active while using the sentinel. For release a sim from the Sentinel, click in the sim and select the option "Get Out", that's a safeword and like any safeword, can be applied by the sim that's performing the interaction. Kinky sims will have a flirty moodlet and vanilla sims will have a fine moodlet. A special group of vanilla sims wil have a embarassed moodlet.

Full description and all interactions available, you can find here https://www.quinsims.com/posture-sentinel
Requirements: Wicked Whims and Kinky Buffs Applier.

2. Kneel and Submit

Your sim can kneel or ask another one to kneel anywhere on the floor. The sim will stay there until you release him/her (click sim --> Safeword), just like the Sentinel. Others sims will be able to interact with the submissive sim in many ways and the first two interaction are already available, a Punishment and a Funishment.

Spoiler

image.png.7086dca909aca36a99a14172ce1a5820.png

The main focus will be discipline, degradation and humiliation, publicy or privately, and other sims will be able to react to it even if not interacting with that sim (planned).

The Submissive and the Dominant will feel diferently about the actions perfomed according to their traits. For example, there's already two different ways a sim will react for being kneeling on the floor, one for kinky sims and one for vanilla, but there's more planned.

Full description and all interactions available, you can find here https://www.quinsims.com/submit
Requirements: Wicked Whims, Kinky Buffs Applier and
XML injector V4..

Appreciation

Next step of this project is the butt slapping and more spanking animations. Different traits will allow different outcomes for the submissive and the dominant sim so it will possible have a very nice compatibilly with Wicked Whims, Nisa Wicked Perversions and Ella Noir Flirty Fetishes traits.

I'm finally being able to work with my Sentinel project, womething i always wanted to do. I have studied many many many different projects and looked for many tutorials all overs the platforms we have on the the internet. So my thanks to Necrodog (his amazing tutorial <3), Scumbumbo, Sacrificial, TurboDriver and Kritical.

• 2 months later...
On 3/6/2022 at 3:57 AM, Bugatti Echelon said:

when will the punishment actions be available for free? i can not afford all these mods its really stacking up.

Hi how are you doing? When i update the patreon version, the previous version will be uploaded here, so the patreon version will be one update ahead, so it will happen probably in the beginning of the next month.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On 4/3/2022 at 8:31 AM, frutti_jojo said:

Will it be possible to add your own animations?  I have a few animations that never saw the light of day, but I think they will fit into the theme of fashion. :)

Hey, you should take a look at TurboDriver tutorials for animators, there's a lot of nice tricks and lessons that will teach you how to create animations for the game. You can add animations for any objects with his mod. Take a look here, and scroll down to the tutotial links, it worth it.

Loverslab file updated to V2.9, new menu, light and moderate punishments for the bending position added and some fixes.

Detailed changelog:

• New menu for the punishment selection. First page (unless you have multiple mods).
  • A easy intensity indicative by colors (light and moderate for now).
  • Removal of the focused outcome for idle interactions, there was no sense about it.
  • Fixed some positioning in some animations.
  • Added some sounds for custom animations that doesnot have until now.
  • Removed a little and annoying shadow behind the object mesh.
  • Added string tables for the languages it was missing.
  • Spelling.

About new Patreon Early Access version, file updated to V3.0.

• Vigorous punishment option for the bending position.
  • Started the custom moodlet system for the sub sim (affected by traits and punishment).
  • Starter the temporary overlay for the sub sim butt system, atached to te moodlets (requires Jenna Bruised Ass, check mod description).
  • Created the first custom moodlet for the dominant sim.

• 1 month later...

Loverslab file updated to V300, vigorous punishment option, levels zero and one for the punishment system.

Detailed changelog:

• Vigorous punishment option for the bending position.
  • Started the custom buff/mood system for the sub sim (affected by traits and punishment). Level Zero and One.
  • Starter the temporary overlay for the sub sim butt system, atached to te moodlets (requires Jenna Bruised Ass, check mod description).
  • Created the first custom moodlet for the dominant sim.

About new Patreon Early Access version, file updated to V315.

• New menu for the sex interactions selection when a sim is Bending. It's called Funishment.
  • Added the two penetrations animations, light and moderate. More to come.
  • Created a compatibility to the Azmodan Stra@pon. Custom an@l animations can equip it.
  • Finished the custom moodlet system for the paddled sim. New levels: two to five.
  • Finished the progressive temporary overlay for paddled sim, atached to the moodlets.
  • Minor changings (like new posture for vigourous paddling, new sounds, reworked undress/redress system)

Full description of the mod, how-to-guide and requirements can all be checked here.

Edited by QuinSims
  • 4 weeks later...

hello quinsims I'm having an issue with your Posture Sentinel (Obedience and Discipline) it is your patreon version V315 from june 12 file every single time i try to interact with it it shows the interaction but then gets stuck and the sims not doing anything it gives me the wicked option and sitting in and standing in option. and yes i have all the following files required and they are up to date. and i am using Ella Noir traits as well with on both sims. and no i'm no longer a patron of yours so i cannot go back to your patreon page either. i hope this was enough information provided to figure out at least something.

Edited by jrmy0413
17 hours ago, jrmy0413 said:

hello quinsims I'm having an issue with your Posture Sentinel (Obedience and Discipline) it is your patreon version V315 from june 12 file every single time i try to interact with it it shows the interaction but then gets stuck and the sims not doing anything it gives me the wicked option and sitting in and standing in option. and yes i have all the following files required and they are up to date. and i am using Ella Noir traits as well with on both sims. and no i'm no longer a patron of yours so i cannot go back to your patreon page either. i hope this was enough information provided to figure out at least something.

if the only options available are sitting and standing so your game is reading an old version, probably you have the old PostureSentinel.package in your mods folder too together with the new version, and there's a way to confirm, open your buy/build and look for the object, this is how it should look for you

ps.png.a95912cf3bfa0c8a33735b738e01d7d6.png

the description for the object will contain the current version loaded by the game, if it's not like this than it's an old version somewhere causing conflict, remove it, the only file should be [QuinSims]PostureSentinel.package
let me know if the problem is solved

yeah i checked my mods folder for duplicates and there is none and the photo is showing the same. the only two i could find is PostureSentinel.package and QuinSims_PostureSentinel.package when searching for that name.

Edited by jrmy0413
43 minutes ago, jrmy0413 said:

yeah i checked my mods folder for duplicates and there is none and the photo is showing the same. the only two i could find is PostureSentinel.package and QuinSims_PostureSentinel.package when searching for that name.

34 minutes ago, jrmy0413 said:

never mind i saw those two packages and i thought one of them was from Kritical´s And I thought the other was from you, but apparently they're both from you and i just had an older file lol

yea, they're both from me, but the PostureSentinel.package is old and should be deleted, otherwise will conflict

Loverslab file updated to V316, funishment options added.

Detailed changelog:

• New menu for the sex interactions selection when a sim is Bending. It's called Funishment.
  • Added the two penetrations animations, light and moderate. More to come.
  • Created a compatibility to the Azmodan Strapon. Custom anal animations can equip it.
  • Finished the custom moodlet system for the paddled sim. New levels: two to five.
  • Finished the progressive temporary overlay for paddled sim, atached to the moodlets.
  • Minor changings (like new posture for vigourous paddling, new sounds).
  • Reworked undress/naked situations, respecting naturism configurations (Thanks to TURBODRIVER for the help). 

About new Patreon Early Access version, file updated to V325.

• Added punishment interactions menu for the standing positions.
  • Added two interactions for the standing punishments, Light Caning (10x) and Light Caning (30x).
  • Added two more punishments level buffs for the dominant.
  • Added buffs related to penetration and pegging animations.
  • Reworked how motives work when using the object allowing submissive sims to stay much longer.
  • Added animated anus support for the custom interaction Light Penetration.
  • Spelling and some small fixes.

Full description of the mod, how-to-guide and requirements can all be checked here.

QuinSims, I love what you're doing with this. Amazing. So good. 

I have two questions/issues though:

1. Sometimes when paddling the wrong tattoo is applied - it's always the same one, a semi-tribal tattoo across the lower back. If the Sim gets dressed once they are released and then undressed, the bruises are visible instead. 
  2. The "Ask Someone To..." functionality does not include Teens, whether or not WW is set to allow teens to be involved in adult activities. Is this intentional or a bug?

Anyway. Great job, and looking forward to the next version!

On 7/15/2022 at 12:39 PM, GilHamilton said:

QuinSims, I love what you're doing with this. Amazing. So good. 

I have two questions/issues though:

1. Sometimes when paddling the wrong tattoo is applied - it's always the same one, a semi-tribal tattoo across the lower back. If the Sim gets dressed once they are released and then undressed, the bruises are visible instead. 
  2. The "Ask Someone To..." functionality does not include Teens, whether or not WW is set to allow teens to be involved in adult activities. Is this intentional or a bug?

Anyway. Great job, and looking forward to the next version!

Hello GilHamilton, how are you doing?

For the second question, this is not a bug, teens are not allowed to use the sentinel. I don't feel much confortable with letting them use it, maybe they can use the idle positions in the future, i am considering it, but not the spanking interactions. And the bruises don't appear on them, they are designed just for YA, A or E and its understandable.

For the first question, i will need more details, is the tribal a base game tattoo or a custom content one? the sim already have this tattoo or only appears after paddling interaction? you can send me those informations via PM with a picture of it so i can localize it in the game and check what is causing this issue. The bruise tattoo has a unique id and depending of the intensity and previous buises it will apply the new bruise, so maybe there's a conflict happening some times, but i need to reproduce the issue to have sure.

I'm glad you liked my content, next version coming here in a few weeks xD

• 2 weeks later...
  • 5 weeks later...

Loverslab file updated to V326, added Light Caning.

Detailed changelog:

• Added punishment interactions menu for the standing positions.
  • Added two interactions for the standing punishments, Light Caning (10x) and Light Caning (30x).
  • Added two more punishments level buffs for the dominant.
  • Added buffs related to penetration and pegging animations.
  • Reworked how motives work when using the object allowing submissive sims to stay much longer.
  • Added animated anus support for the custom interaction Light Penetration.
  • Spelling and some small fixes.

About new Patreon Early Access version, file updated to V336.

• Custom Buffs created for the submissive in penetration / pegging actions.
  • Changed Steady/Strong/Sadistic Hands moodlets to a better image and texts.
  • Moderate Caning is now a native interaction for standing/punishment menu.
  • Create the Aftercare to get rid of the bruises in the shower (Requires XML Injector).
  • Created two moodlets for the aftercare, one for kink sims and one for vanilla sims.
  • Changed the way the sim start the standing idle animation with a fade in effect.
  • Same thing for the bending idle, fade in effect.
  • Changed the light caning animation to be better syncronized with standind idle.
  • Also in the light caning, fixed some sounds in the animation.
  • Standing and caning animations now have better facial expressions.
  • Spelling.

Full description of the mod, how-to-guide and requirements can all be checked here.

• 1 month later...

Loverslab file updated to V336, added Moderate Caning.

Detailed changelog:

• Custom Buffs created for the submissive in penetration / pegging actions.
  • Changed Steady/Strong/Sadistic Hands moodlets to a better image and texts.
  • Moderate Caning is now a native interaction for standing/punishment menu.
  • Create the Aftercare to get rid of the bruises in the shower (Requires XML Injector).
  • Created two moodlets for the aftercare, one for kink sims and one for vanilla sims.
  • Changed the way the sim start the standing idle animation with a fade in effect.
  • Same thing for the bending idle, fade in effect.
  • Changed the light caning animation to be better syncronized with standind idle.
  • Also in the light caning, fixed some sounds in the animation.
  • Standing and caning animations now have better facial expressions.
  • Spelling.

About new Patreon Early Access version, file updated to V343.

• Created two levels for punishment in the back (kink and vanilla sims alternatives).
  • Created bruises for back punishment, levels one and two (more to come).
  • Created the buffs with full description for those levels.
  • Created the text for the back punishment menu options.
  • Updated the moderate anal penetration with animated anus feature.
  • Added motives gain (fun and social) for the dominant in all bending interactions.
  • Standing punishment interactions now will progress for the dominant just like the bending ones (steady, strong and sadist hands).
  • Created a stool prop for future animations (it's hidden, you will not see it)
  • Removed the decoration style (so your sims will no react to the sentinel like he/she did not liked the decoration, you know "oh no, a bondage device using mediterranean style, could be a urban design to fit well with my armchairs").
  • Removed unecessary strings for other languages and spelling.

• 3 weeks later...

Hey, I have a problem with this mod.

With a sim using this in the Bending position, I click punishment, nothing happened, no pop-up window of punishment.
I have required objects, xml injector, tested on V336, V343. Neither is working.
I tried WW-Sex. Sex animation works fine.
For the pop-up window. Do you know why it not showed up? Thank you.

Screenshot_2022-11-03_200123.png

297171673_Semttulo6.png.d62dfc551bc29e242d451b20221144b3.png

23 hours ago, kid1166 said:

Hey, I have a problem with this mod.

With a sim using this in the Bending position, I click punishment, nothing happened, no pop-up window of punishment.
I have required objects, xml injector, tested on V336, V343. Neither is working.
I tried WW-Sex. Sex animation works fine.
For the pop-up window. Do you know why it not showed up? Thank you.

Hey, how are you doing? Probably the active sim (the sim trying to punish the other) is a teen, teens are not allowed to use.
Otherwise, check for duplicates in your mods folder.

3 hours ago, QuinSims said:

Hey, how are you doing? Probably the active sim (the sim trying to punish the other) is a teen, teens are not allowed to use.
Otherwise, check for duplicates in your mods folder.

Problem solved. It didn't occur to me that is a teen problem.

I suggest you can kindly add a notification for this situation.

Thanks for your reply and your great mod!

• 2 weeks later...
On 11/10/2022 at 5:12 AM, kid1166 said:

Problem solved. It didn't occur to me that is a teen problem.

I suggest you can kindly add a notification for this situation.

Thanks for your reply and your great mod!

Yes i did a little adjustment for the next version, so the option won't be visible, but a notification is actually a better way, so i'll probably create one in the future.

Loverslab file updated to V343, added Back Punishment progression levels one and two.

Detailed changelog:

- Created two levels for punishment in the back (kink and vanilla sims alternatives).
- Created bruises for back punishment, levels one and two (more to come).
- Created the buffs with full description for those levels.
- Created the text for the back punishment menu options.
- Updated the moderate anal penetration with animated anus feature.
- Added motives gain (fun and social) for the dominant in all bending interactions.
- Standing punishment interactions now will progress for the dominant just like the bending ones (steady, strong and sadist hands).
- Created a stool prop for future animations (it's hidden, you will not see it)
- Removed the decoration style (so your sims will no react to the sentinel like he/she did not liked the decoration)
- Removed unecessary strings for other languages and spelling.

About new Patreon Early Access version, file updated to V350.

- Created the level three for back punishment (kink and vanilla sims alternatives).
- Created the bruises and the buffs with full description for level three.
- Created a alt menu for bending funs. (it's the same option, but the game will show you a menu depending on wether the sub sim has a penis or a vagina).
- Added the light vaginal interaction for the bending funishment menu (no buffs for now, and submissive sim needs a vagina (obvious reasons).
- Fixed options been visible but non playable for teens (now they are not visible).
- Fixed submissive sims penis in the standing position, little adjustment.
- Updated the self atercare interaction to recognize the new punishment buffs.
- Spelling and small changes in the code to prepare for future versions.

Edited by QuinSims