Jump to content

QuinSims BDSM Mods


Recommended Posts

Posted (edited)

so Far, most things work great, but a few things I've noticed don't work: my biggest issues are bruises not appearing after paddling and the paddle itself not appearing; my sims getting paddled with air. The animation still plays just a lot of resources not showing up. 

 

This is a good chance its just an issue with my load order or mod conflicts, so I'll try to figure it out. If anyone can determine the root of the problem, it would be greatly appreciated.

Edited by Oblivionthenone
information for different mod was added.
  • 4 months later...
Posted

Hi!  I have all the required mods (Wicked Whims, Dreams of Surrender, WW_Quin_Animations, QuinSims_SupportProps, WW_Quin_BDSM_Animations, 0zzzyObjects) and they are stacked like so: 

The Sims 4\Mods\RRated

 

So they're not nested too far down.  But none of them will show up when my dom (male) puts my sub (male) into the BDSM Objects.  Are they only for m/f?  Or is there something I'm missing as a requirement?

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...