Twilek Starwars Preset Hi Poly and Follower

32 minutes ago, FutaNemesislol said:

hmmm.. Feltételezem, hogy nem pír, amikor felkelt, nem tudom, mitől nem működik, és a cbbe 3ba-t használod frissített cbpc-vel?

CBPC (newest version) + BHUNP, but I don't have any problem with CBBE 3BA body type followers, the other characters work well.

Edited by Devilizer87

quick question which version contains the follower, and the follower doesnt require any other mods since its standalone? ( i know the second portion is a little redundant but had a few high poly followers not be standalone when they were stated to be...

35 minutes ago, nightluna said:

quick question which version contains the follower, and the follower doesnt require any other mods since its standalone? ( i know the second portion is a little redundant but had a few high poly followers not be standalone when they were stated to be...

twilek queens is the follower( that's the name of the file because more may come in the future). and yes its standalone, she uses her own body and textures

• 2 weeks later...
  • 9 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
1 hour ago, Kerob said:

Is there anyway to apply a custom CBBE 3BA body to this follower?

Just change the last part up sense this is for a different follower mod

If you want to  change her Body shape 
You need to build your CBBE base body(the preset you want her to have) (nude or clothes). After that you go to your folder(skyrim directory)
meshes/actors/character/character assets.Copy your
femalebody_0.nif
femalebody_1.nif
femalefeet_0.nif
femalefeet_1.nif
femalehands_0.nif
femalehands_1.nif
Then Paste and overwrite it to her Meshes\Actors\Aiko Follower\(paste files there)..... this is inside the folder that's my mod