Twilek Starwars Preset Hi Poly and Follower

1 hour ago, DatBoi91 said:

i have your asuka edit in my mod to and what you mean i didnt want to help? i got burnt out from working on my mod and helping you with ck and other stuff

I didn't mean it like that, ik that you got burnt out, I guess the better answer from me would've been "datboi chooses what he wants to do first and waits until he has the time to do the other outfits" 681144952633425943.gif.00564934c047fabd0ec38438030b7da6.gif i'm still grateful for the help with my futa edits 

Edited by FutaNemesislol
On 12/18/2021 at 1:36 PM, FutaNemesislol said:

596064440227463213.png.4ab6fa357a09940f5cd809953d5a448c.png I explained what armor she was using above orrrr are you talking about the demon pic I have, but yea it would be nice to have a follower for her, if anyone has experience of making followers let me know

Man did i tried but high poly is a nightmare to make it work with CK. After too many hours this is the final result (Right):ScreenShot14.png.455879e44fa876926135c7cc867a5fb2.png

I managed to make her use the head thing and body suit by default, but the original mod is still necessary for it to work, her AI is a basic mage one since i don't know how to change/customize it.ScreenShot17.png.650249d720ee683308dca786c034b3a5.png

I don't know if high poly is not working properly or if racemenu triked me or something or just CK/Skyrim shenanigans, I unfortunaly won't have enought time and patience to tinker with this anymore, if anyone is interested i can share the mod file so you can mess with it yourself.

Either way, thanks for the preset, it is amazing.

Edited by olivernoon
2 hours ago, olivernoon said:

Man did i tried but high poly is a nightmare to make it work with CK. After too many hours this is the final result (Right):ScreenShot14.png.455879e44fa876926135c7cc867a5fb2.png

I managed to make her use the head thing and body suit by default, but the original mod is still necessary for it to work, her AI is a basic mage one since i don't know how to change/customize it.ScreenShot17.png.650249d720ee683308dca786c034b3a5.png

I don't know if high poly is not working properly or if racemenu triked me or something or just CK/Skyrim shenanigans, I unfortunaly won't have enought time and patience to tinker with this anymore, if anyone is interested i can share the mod file so you can mess with it yourself.

Either way, thanks for the preset, it is amazing.

Ahh its alright you did your best! Its kinda weird how your twi'lek lekku works with smp and mine doesn't even though I have all of the requirements, you can share it here if you want I don't mind. Someone can probably get it to work. I hope someone makes the high poly variant of her and my other character

54 minutes ago, FutaNemesislol said:

Ahh its alright you did your best! Its kinda weird how your twi'lek lekku works with smp and mine doesn't even though I have all of the requirements, you can share it here if you want I don't mind. Someone can probably get it to work. I hope someone makes the high poly variant of her and my other character

I think this can work by reverse engineering another high poly follower, but that is something i can't do right now (maybe later), well here is the file for anyone that wants it, she is located in the hall of dead in Whiterun.

Also regarding the "missing texture" on your preset, it seems that a overlay/tatoo texture is beeing used by the preset but since we don't have it, it goes to that purple state sometimes (don't know why it is "sometimes", just skyrim shenanigans i guess)

And it's realy wierd that your smp is not working i am using This hdt from nexus and it works right off the bat.

Twilek.7z

Edited by olivernoon
59 minutes ago, olivernoon said:

I think this can work by reverse engineering another high poly follower, but that is something i can't do right now (maybe later), well here is the file for anyone that wants it, she is located in the hall of dead in Whiterun.

Also regarding the "missing texture" on your preset, it seems that a overlay/tatoo texture is beeing used by the preset but since we don't have it, it goes to that purple state sometimes (don't know why it is "sometimes", just skyrim shenanigans i guess)

And it's realy wierd that your smp is not working i am using This hdt from nexus and it works right off the bat.

Twilek.7z 31.66 MB · 0 downloads

Which version of hdt are you using and which texture is missing?

1 hour ago, FutaNemesislol said:

Which version of hdt are you using and which texture is missing?

I am using the latest version HDT-SMP for SSE 1.5.97 v2.11.

And the texture seem to be the "solid white" and/or "sweet nails 3" that appears on the foot paint. They load in with the preset and makes the "purple feet" thing appear.ScreenShot19.png.50ae0b4a086894ac84233572aafd06ea.pngChanging the texture to default does the trick too.

Edited by olivernoon
1 hour ago, olivernoon said:

I am using the latest version HDT-SMP for SSE 1.5.97 v2.11.

And the texture seem to be the "solid white" and/or "sweet nails 3" that appears on the foot paint. They load in with the preset and makes the "purple feet" thing appear.ScreenShot19.png.50ae0b4a086894ac84233572aafd06ea.pngChanging the texture to default does the trick too.

maybe because your not using cbbe possibly and damn same here

Edited by FutaNemesislol
9 hours ago, FutaNemesislol said:

maybe because your not using cbbe possibly and damn same here

The only thing that i can remember that can be making the Lekku not work is the XMPSE not beeing intalled correctly or not updated (i am using the 4.8 version) or something else is overwriting it (I only have SOS overwriting it), other than that i am not sure.

And i am using CBBE (3BBB/3BA) I had this bug before when using one part of the community overlay that had the option to select for a certain overlay that didnt had it's textures in this part of the mod, but sometimes this bug doesn't happen (even without having the face paint mod, that you use on your preset, installed my character face was normal).

Edited by olivernoon
4 hours ago, olivernoon said:

The only thing that i can remember that can be making the Lekku not work is the XMPSE not beeing intalled correctly or not updated (i am using the 4.8 version) or something else is overwriting it (I only have SOS overwriting it), other than that i am not sure.

And i am using CBBE (3BBB/3BA) I had this bug before when using one part of the community overlay that had the option to select for a certain overlay that didnt had it's textures in this part of the mod, but sometimes this bug doesn't happen (even without having the face paint mod, that you use on your preset, installed my character face was normal).

Hmm it is really weird, everything from this author (cloud), that is smp doesn't work for me but other mod authors that has smp works 

1 hour ago, FutaNemesislol said:

Hmm it is really weird, everything from this author (cloud), that is smp doesn't work for me but other mod authors that has smp works 

wow that's wierd indeed, this is pretty much Skyrim modding in a nutshell. My last guess is maybe something related to FNIS/NEMESIS (I use Nemesis) but i am not sure if that is the culprit, since most HDT malfunction is related to body skeleton not beeing compatible.

Maybe someone on the modding discord can help (check the Skyrim modding on Reddit)

Edited by olivernoon
20 minutes ago, Xylixis said:

I just changed to CBBE 3BBB and I started a new game so this is gonna be a  little bit difficult. I can't get the tentacle hair stuff to show up even though I installed all of the requirements

I don't know why, if you said you installed all of the requirements... oh haha, do you know how to use add item menu

4 minutes ago, Xylixis said:

Oh, yeah I do. I have to get it via console?

596064440227463213.png.50848b33910a509b0cdefefbcbc3b35f.png

Ok so you don't know, no you don't get it through console command, its in your inventory,

once you click on the pack another inventory will show up so you have to click on it again and after that once you click on additemmenu all of the mods that you downloaded(including the lekku) will be available to you to pick up

Edited by FutaNemesislol
6 hours ago, Mohax said:

Why can I not get the skin color to change? It's stuck on the base color and the sliders seem to not effect anything.

thats weird, hmm did your game update to ae? Ae does not work with racemenu, there is a downgrader patch on the nexus

• 3 weeks later...
On 12/18/2021 at 9:53 AM, FutaNemesislol said:

I made some of these edits myself, however someone helped me put everything in the creation kit and made a mod with some of my edits which are  in here https://www.loverslab.com/files/file/19823-datboi-futa-wardrobe/

Don't let the images fool ya, there are alot more really good futa armor there such as

This link doesn’t exist any more. Is there any place to get it?

• 1 month later...

Totally off topic but after seeing the futa statue of mara in your video, an idea came to mind. Something like fuckable deadric/divine humanoid statues. Hear me out, instead of praying to receive their blessings, you have to fuck them instead. With the implementation of working penises and vagina on statues of course. I mean there's already lewd statue mods, why not go one step further and fuck them. Honestly, I'd fuck Talos just to cuck Heimskr lol.

Hey Small issue. My character doesn't quite look the same as yours after I load in the preset and the morph data. I wasn't able to download the requirement "ESL high poly pretty face and Darker Brows" because the mod has been set to hidden on nexus. Do you think that could be the reason my face is slightly different? Differences I notice in my character: Jawline seems less defined, forehead is more prominent (might be result of not using flesh tentacles), eyes are wider (are you tweaking the expression of your character?). the appearance is close but overall seems more childish when I applied it to my character. Thanks! 

15 hours ago, NitroNeutrality said:

Hey Small issue. My character doesn't quite look the same as yours after I load in the preset and the morph data. I wasn't able to download the requirement "ESL high poly pretty face and Darker Brows" because the mod has been set to hidden on nexus. Do you think that could be the reason my face is slightly different? Differences I notice in my character: Jawline seems less defined, forehead is more prominent (might be result of not using flesh tentacles), eyes are wider (are you tweaking the expression of your character?). the appearance is close but overall seems more childish when I applied it to my character. Thanks! 

post a screenshot here so i can see what she looks like

ESL_High_Poly_Pretty_Face_and_Darker_Brows_Stand_Alone-40477-1v1-1600122340.7z

you probably didn't read everything below, you can't just use the preset and expect everything to work, you have to switch the head to high poly and then go to sculpt and change it to high poly again

Read what i said on the mod page to get it to work

I'm smart with many things but im a complete moron with Skyrim modding at times, some of this stuff I just cant wrap my head around.

The Preset loads fine, I can adjust that... but for some reason, the Lekku doesn't have any physics and looks completely broken, while the bodysuit along with the shoes make me go invisible. Mind assisting me with this when you have the time? Or atleast provide me with some potential fixes, I might be late to respond so here's a picture of what im talking about.

Also you can ignore the feet, I can fix that. I just need to know why the bodysuit makes me invisible and the lekku is like that...

20220312003236_1.jpg