Twilek Starwars Preset Hi Poly and Follower

39 minutes ago, mastershadow115 said:

I'm smart with many things but im a complete moron with Skyrim modding at times, some of this stuff I just cant wrap my head around.

The Preset loads fine, I can adjust that... but for some reason, the Lekku doesn't have any physics and looks completely broken, while the bodysuit along with the shoes make me go invisible. Mind assisting me with this when you have the time? Or atleast provide me with some potential fixes, I might be late to respond so here's a picture of what im talking about.

Also you can ignore the feet, I can fix that. I just need to know why the bodysuit makes me invisible and the lekku is like that...

20220312003236_1.jpg

you need bodyslide to build the outfit so its accustomed to your body

do you use cbbe and 3ba or unp and bhunp

I already mentioned on the description to why it may not be working( the lekku)

Late to the reply, but I forgot to mention that the 3BA had an error
Saying CBBA 3BA Physics Manager : Json load failed.
I also have HDT-SMP SSE 1.5.97 installed and its requirements
Apologies that I'm a bit dumb with this and thanks for the assistance.
(Plus I figured I may as well ask since I'm sure people in the future may have problems like this)

2 hours ago, mastershadow115 said:

Late to the reply, but I forgot to mention that the 3BA had an error
Saying CBBA 3BA Physics Manager : Json load failed.
I also have HDT-SMP SSE 1.5.97 installed and its requirements
Apologies that I'm a bit dumb with this and thanks for the assistance.
(Plus I figured I may as well ask since I'm sure people in the future may have problems like this)

do you have cbpc?

On 3/8/2022 at 9:10 AM, FutaNemesislol said:

post a screenshot here so i can see what she looks like

ESL_High_Poly_Pretty_Face_and_Darker_Brows_Stand_Alone-40477-1v1-1600122340.7z 211.27 kB · 6 downloads

you probably didn't read everything below, you can't just use the preset and expect everything to work, you have to switch the head to high poly and then go to sculpt and change it to high poly again

Read what i said on the mod page to get it to work

Hey Nemesis,

Nevermind  after looking through all of the photos you posted of your character I definitely decided that the differences were because of expression morphing, so I followed suit and got her looking great! Thanks for responding, and also for sharing the eyebrow pack with me. 

42 minutes ago, maranmurla said:

@FutaNemesislolYour bodypreset is 11/10, is there any possible way you could share it? There are so many good presets for CBBE 3BBB but so little for BHUNP (at least for my taste).

if you look at the blue links beneath EACH of my post you would have found the preset by now

596064440227463213.png.cacb64e0500d2ef58fe6f5d5f2415bca.png

Edited by FutaNemesislol
3 hours ago, FutaNemesislol said:

if you look at the blue links beneath EACH of my post you would have found the preset by now

596064440227463213.png.cacb64e0500d2ef58fe6f5d5f2415bca.png

Ohh, you're right :D. Thank you kindly, i've seen it on nexus mods while i was searching but the first picture threw me off, thank u kindly!

• 5 weeks later...

I love this mod, but I wish I could get the most from it. I've been trying for hours to try and get the physics on the Lekku to work, but I just can't seem to figure it out. One of the tails has physics just fine, but the other just stretches through the floor. I don't have Blush When Aroused, and I can't think of another mod I have that it might be. I even tried other mods by Cloud, and they all have the same issue, the physics mostly work. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

4 hours ago, Blinnk551 said:

I love this mod, but I wish I could get the most from it. I've been trying for hours to try and get the physics on the Lekku to work, but I just can't seem to figure it out. One of the tails has physics just fine, but the other just stretches through the floor. I don't have Blush When Aroused, and I can't think of another mod I have that it might be. I even tried other mods by Cloud, and they all have the same issue, the physics mostly work. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrimspecialedition/mods/57339

Make sure you have that installed, and check the requirements

8 minutes ago, yeetboi232 said:

Love the mod. Works great with the true falmer race as well! But is there a way to get a red lekku? 

glad that you like it but if you read carefully i didn't make the lekku i just made the preset those are the 4 colors you get

27 minutes ago, Blinnk551 said:

I've got that, and all requirements up to date. I have other HDT/SMP mods that work perfectly fine, and it's only half of the Lekku that's broken. The other half of it works perfectly.

well i never had that happened to me before so idk how to fix that

i'm not sure how the mod author makes the lekku but the smp tends to work in some games and not in others, its just the way how they know how to make there mods work..in a way

17 hours ago, FutaNemesislol said:

well i never had that happened to me before so idk how to fix that

i'm not sure how the mod author makes the lekku but the smp tends to work in some games and not in others, its just the way how they know how to make there mods work..in a way

Alright, I'm gonna keep looking for a solution. I really appreciate all the help and keep up the good work! ?

Edit: After hours of troubleshooting, I found out it was caused by my hdt not recognizing 3 of the bones for the one Lekku. I ended up changing the name of said bones slightly in nifskope and matching it in the xml.

Edited by Blinnk551
  • 4 weeks later...

so i'm relatively new to loading head sculpts....that being said im screwing something up somewhere. 1. load character preset...done, no problems, 2. load the sculpt, everything on the list is green...so no problems. I finish character creation and add the lekku then try to get to my character menu to equip them and.....game locks up. for some reason it only happens when i load the head sculpt. Any ideas or thoughts?

16 minutes ago, darthradik said:

so i'm relatively new to loading head sculpts....that being said im screwing something up somewhere. 1. load character preset...done, no problems, 2. load the sculpt, everything on the list is green...so no problems. I finish character creation and add the lekku then try to get to my character menu to equip them and.....game locks up. for some reason it only happens when i load the head sculpt. Any ideas or thoughts?

that's weird..the game locks up? You can't do anything? I never heard of this issue before hmm....if the game locks up did you install cbbe 3ba or bhunp and made sure you looked at the requirements for that?

1 hour ago, FutaNemesislol said:

that's weird..the game locks up? You can't do anything? I never heard of this issue before hmm....if the game locks up did you install cbbe 3ba or bhunp and made sure you looked at the requirements for that?

Yeah, i let it sit for a bit and nothing. I use bhunp. Apparently it happens just once. I made a new character, saved, quit the game and reloaded and it didnt happen anymore, just the first time i tried to access a menu.

7 minutes ago, Gonzeh said:

She's absolutely great as a follower! Any chance you could provide BodySlide files for her though? I got the Twi'Lek outfit but can't get it to match her current body shape.

AHH glad to hear that! I guess i should update the description page..fyi check my demonic bodyslide in the blue links below me

On 2022. 04. 21. at 6:56, Blinnk551 said:

Ez megvan, és minden követelmény naprakész. Vannak más HDT/SMP modjaim is, amik tökéletesen működnek, és a Lekkunak csak a fele ment tönkre. A másik fele tökéletesen működik.

I have the same problem. Also, only one lekku works for the follower. All requirements are met... I am using Faster HDT-SMP version 1.36.

3 hours ago, Devilizer87 said:

I have the same problem. Also, only one lekku works for the follower. All requirements are met... I am using Faster HDT-SMP version 1.36.

hmmm.. i'm assuming you don't have blush when aroused, i'm not sure what's not causing it to work for you, and you are using cbbe 3ba with updated cbpc?

Edited by FutaNemesislol