Do you have any idea why hair with rudy ENB doesn’t seem to have anti-aliasing?

i just started moving my first steps into ENB and there is a thing that bugs me extremely; i downloaded rudy vanilla and rudy NLA, in both cases if i activate them with an ENB manager hair looks as if there was no anti-aliasing, while in vanilla game it's not, i tried toying around with settings in the shift+enter menu but nothing changes, what do i have to do?

game with no ENB, hair is fine:

ENBs, hair looks bad, as if there was no anti-aliasing

i tried to turn on/off every single thing in the “effects” section of the enbseries.ini in-game, but none of them fixes it

Edit: i noticed i don't have this problem at all when i am indoors. It happens only outside, inside the hair is fine like with no ENB.

Edited by wattbatt

Maybe it is pro-aliasing?

Are you sure it is not just the hair? I don't use Rudy but with my enb I find different hairs look better or worse. Some are flat like in your images and some shine like plastic.

Not my thing but I would guess a setting in the hair nif.

Edited by Grey Cloud
1 hour ago, chevalierx said:

disable on smaa in enb gui and in enblocal antialising

Hum, I don't have any "SMAA" entry neither in the file enblocal. ini nor in the gui; 

under [ANTIALIASING] i only have the options:

-EnableEdgeAA

-EnableSubPixelAA

-EnableTemporalAA

Also, i noticed that indoors i don't have this problem, hair is fine, maybe it has to do with sun settings?

• 2 weeks later...
On 12/15/2021 at 3:51 PM, wattbatt said:

Hum, I don't have any "SMAA" entry neither in the file enblocal. ini nor in the gui; 

under [ANTIALIASING] i only have the options:

-EnableEdgeAA

-EnableSubPixelAA

-EnableTemporalAA

Also, i noticed that indoors i don't have this problem, hair is fine, maybe it has to do with sun settings?

Smaa is enabled in the enblocal.ini, right up top under [proxy]. Change enableproxy from true to false. I use Rudy myself