NetImmerse Override not in racemenu (skyrim special edition)

Hello for some reason I don't know NetImmerse Override is missing in my game .

I have downloaded racemenu with vortex.

I already tried to reinstall it.

I'm playing skyrim Special edition.

Can someone share me a file with only NetImmerse Override or find why NetImmerse Override is not in racemenu

image_2021-12-11_214401.png

Edited by Strompygames

Netimmerse Override has been included with Racemenu since LE Racemenu 2.0.  If you are getting that error it means NIO is not running properly or there's still a problem with your Racemenu install. 

- Make sure you have the SE version of Racemenu

- Make sure your SKSE is installed correctly and you are using it's loader

- Install the SSE Engine FIxes if you don't have them

6 hours ago, Marg597 said:

Netimmerse Override has been included with Racemenu since LE Racemenu 2.0.  If you are getting that error it means NIO is not running properly or there's still a problem with your Racemenu install. 

- Make sure you have the SE version of Racemenu

- Make sure your SKSE is installed correctly and you are using it's loader

- Install the SSE Engine FIxes if you don't have them

I have installed SSE Engine Fixes but now when i launch skyrim there is this(see the image below):

My runtime version is 1.5.97

Skyrim is launching fine after this but NetImmerse Override is not working like before

My SKSE is installed correctly and i'm using it's loader

I have the SE version of Racemenu

screen crash sky.png

2 hours ago, Strompygames said:

I have installed SSE Engine Fixes but now when i launch skyrim there is this(see the image below):

My runtime version is 1.5.97

Skyrim is launching fine after this but NetImmerse Override is not working like before

My SKSE is installed correctly and i'm using it's loader

I have the SE version of Racemenu

screen crash sky.png

There's 3 different files now for SSE Engine fixes, make sure you picked the right one.  Also there are detailed instructions on that mods page for how to install it.  double check that you've got it right. 

There's a sticky post in the mods help forum, check that out as well.  Here's a direct link to that post.

• 4 weeks later...
On 12/11/2021 at 9:37 PM, Strompygames said:

Hello for some reason I don't know NetImmerse Override is missing in my game .

I have downloaded racemenu with vortex.

I already tried to reinstall it.

I'm playing skyrim Special edition.

Can someone share me a file with only NetImmerse Override or find why NetImmerse Override is not in racemenu

image_2021-12-11_214401.png

I have the exact same message showing up. I just made a complete clean install of Skyrim and Mods and this RaceMenu https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrimspecialedition/mods/19080?tab=files

I have pretty much only sexlab and devious devices installed right now (and everything else needed), i just want to get those boots working >.<

11 minutes ago, Nebular12 said:

I have the exact same message showing up. I just made a complete clean install of Skyrim and Mods and this RaceMenu https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrimspecialedition/mods/19080?tab=files

I have pretty much only sexlab and devious devices installed right now (and everything else needed), i just want to get those boots working >.<

This version of RaceMenu isn't compatible with the currently version of Skyrim SE and because of that I don't get loaded into the game.

You find the right version on Expired's patreon site https://www.patreon.com/expired6978.

Support her or wait a few days until it becomes public.

• 5 months later...

I'm having the same issue i have found a way to fix this problem, but i cant remember how i did it.. i think i used an old copy of netimmerse that wasn't form 43 or what ever. it would give me a message saying i should back out before launching Skyrim or my game could break.. but it fixed the issue. I'm pretty Shure it fixed my game, but later i tried to install more mods and didn't uninstall finis so i had to do a fresh install of all my mods.. now i cant find the version of the mod that i used.

4 hours ago, sircreeperton2014 said:

I'm having the same issue i have found a way to fix this problem, but i cant remember how i did it.. i think i used an old copy of netimmerse that wasn't form 43 or what ever. it would give me a message saying i should back out before launching Skyrim or my game could break.. but it fixed the issue. I'm pretty Shure it fixed my game, but later i tried to install more mods and didn't uninstall finis so i had to do a fresh install of all my mods.. now i cant find the version of the mod that i used.

NetImmerse Override is a dll, not a plugin/master file. So it can't even be form 43 to begin with. And it is included in Racemenu for SE (skee64.dll file). And what's that about uninstalling fnis? Why would you need to do that? Oh a fresh install of all your mods, sure. Of course.