Could you tell me what to do to equip this HDT hair to NPC with TESVedit ?

I got this mod, dint999 HDT hair pack:

https://www.nexusmod...yrim/mods/98438

I would like to give these hair to NPCS instead of me, the fastest way would be to make them equip the wigs of this mod, the problem is that the wigs only have 3 colors : red, white, black, and i'd like the npcs to keep their original color. The solution if i'm not mistaken should be to actually change their hair, so it takes the color the game chose.

Specifically, i am using bijin wives/warmaidens and i'm trying out stuff with Ysolda, she has orange hair.

Using TESVedit I added dint's mod as a master to the bijin's .esp and changed her hair parameter, from "YsoldaHairHP" to the cambrian hairstyle of the mod.

The problem is that after this she becomes invisible in the game, like shes's there but cant be seen.

Can you guys instruct me on what to do precisely to make these hairs part of the game? I also found a creation kit version of 2011 that works with my skyrim LE but the moment i try to change ysolda hair it crashes.

Alternatively, can i change the color of these wigs somehow?

use my wig,i recolored it for my ysolda .)

dont know anymore it is the black,red or white wig,just try it.

I use ufo follower tweaks,so i can give it her trough a menu but you can give it her with the console too.

Search the id from the cambian hairwig,open the console,select ysolda,:

additem "cambrian wig ID"

equipitem "cambrian wig ID"

Cambrian.nif

Edited by sativa