• 3 months later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On 4/16/2022 at 9:17 AM, Anubis5056 said:

Wow, and thank you! if you were ever to do aliens to, you would be a god sir! thank you again!

Rather than aliens, I thing that Radstags should be finally get an animation. They're pretty much the only creature left out, other than radroaches and FH small animals.

There were a modder that wanted to add the radstags, made an initial animation but stopped shortly after.

Edited by Verasmile2
4 minutes ago, Verasmile2 said:

Rather than aliens, I thing that Radstags should be finally get an animation. They're pretty much the only creature left out, other than radroaches and FH small animals.

There were a modder that wanted to add the radstags, made an initial animation but stopped shortly after.

Brahmin too, there are some quests in Boston Breeder which opportunistically try to have AAF initiate sex scenes with them even though  nobody's ever made any.

But if I ever got the right setup and inspiration to try making creature animations, Nuka World's bloodworms would be at the top of the list for me.

21 hours ago, vaultbait said:

Brahmin too, there are some quests in Boston Breeder which opportunistically try to have AAF initiate sex scenes with them even though  nobody's ever made any.

But if I ever got the right setup and inspiration to try making creature animations, Nuka World's bloodworms would be at the top of the list for me.

Please, if you do also add on your list to do something for Yao Guays and Molerats. It always feels weird when my character or my companions gets pregnant with them, since theyr only animations are eating out. As if they ejaculate from the tongue ?

Edited by Verasmile2
  • 8 months later...
7 hours ago, Cookiemonsta234 said:

Is there a way to delete the purple effect for the skill drain animation?

In the Data\Meshes\AnimObjects\Snapdragon\ folder, delete the EnergyFX.nif file. (or if you want, you can replace that file with something else, and it will change the purple effect to whatever is put there as long as it's a valid AnimObject.)

Edited by Snapdragon_
  • 4 months later...
On 12/7/2021 at 2:49 AM, Snapdragon_ said:

Snapdragon Animations

View File

These are my first few animations. I plan to add more over time, possibly including some with creatures.

Requirements

Advanced Animation Framework

ZaZ Extended Skeleton (ZeX) [only needed for males]

Positions

* = position designed for my quest mod, TWOA.

Male Solo:

Stroking

Female Solo:

Fingering (Kneeling)

Enlightenment*

Male + Female:

Standing Doggy

Female + Female:

Standing Oral
Standing Oral + Fingering
Pleasure Transfer*

Angler + Female:

Skill Drain*

Credits

@dagobaking for AAF

@ShadeAnimator for Fallout 4 Animation Kit

@Leito86 for their ZeX rigs

where to download ? don't see download button

I've taken down my mods from LL as I no longer wish to host my content here after the blatant favoritism shown in the NAF ruling. I wasn't even contacted before the decision was made. My mods are still available through other communication channels. However, they are not to be reposted on LL.

Edited by Snapdragon_
15 hours ago, Snapdragon_ said:

I've taken down my mods from LL as I no longer wish to host my content here after the blatant favoritism shown in the NAF ruling. I wasn't even contacted before the decision was made. My mods are still available through other communication channels. However, they are not to be reposted on LL.

Management should had made an effort. Wonder why they only took one side?

Edited by maddadicusrex
5 hours ago, Snapdragon_ said:

i join your discord and download your mods , hope you release more good mods in future

21 minutes ago, edpafallout said:

The better question is are any other developers brave enough to follow his lead or are they all just going to allow this crap to continue?

The better question is, who among us is brave enough to collaborate with other mod developers rather than just creating our own thing because that's easier than working together? Building something with others necessarily involves politics, give a little to get a little, sacrifice some of your own preferences to accommodate differences of opinion, and sometimes accept that you made a mistake and apologize rather than taking your ball and going home.

Making something by yourself is much easier because you don't have to budge on any aspect of your vision or meet anyone else's expectations. But then you need to create an entire new ecosystem around what you've made, because anything less requires cooperating with someone else.

On 7/25/2022 at 11:57 AM, vaultbait said:

I've finally screwed around and took a look at the F_M_Brahmin animations SC provided ... thought about a maybe a mod centered around a rodeo but alas lack ambition;.  

btw... something akin to that would be perfect in a fnv env.

Edited by eflat01
21 hours ago, vaultbait said:

The better question is, who among us is brave enough to collaborate with other mod developers rather than just creating our own thing because that's easier than working together? Building something with others necessarily involves politics, give a little to get a little, sacrifice some of your own preferences to accommodate differences of opinion, and sometimes accept that you made a mistake and apologize rather than taking your ball and going home.

Making something by yourself is much easier because you don't have to budge on any aspect of your vision or meet anyone else's expectations. But then you need to create an entire new ecosystem around what you've made, because anything less requires cooperating with someone else.

Indeed, collaboration is a fundamental pillar of the modding community as well as the open source community, that was never in question. Refusing to collaborate with one particular individual does not constitute a refusal to collaborate overall.

2 hours ago, Snapdragon_ said:

Indeed, collaboration is a fundamental pillar of the modding community as well as the open source community, that was never in question. Refusing to collaborate with one particular individual does not constitute a refusal to collaborate overall.

While communities that form around modding proprietary games aren't quite the same as open source software communities (much as I wish they could be), I agree that there are enough similarities that useful parallels can be drawn. I wasn't meaning to single you out, these sorts of unfortunate situations are pervasive and something I hope as a community we'll (slowly) grow out of.

In open source, drop-in replacement of an existing framework typically only succeeds in one of two cases: either the maintainers have abandoned the project leading the (current and/or potential) contributors looking for a logical successor, or the maintainers have betrayed the community leading to a sort of revolt or mutiny of the contributors. The common thread in all cases is that the majority of the people contributing to the project or building software which depends on it agree that they need to switch to an alternative.

100% of my day job is spent working within open source communities for the past decade, and I've done it as a hobby for decades more well back into the 90s. I've seen countless technically superior solutions that failed to gain mind-share because they were developed outside the existing community they were targeting and couldn't convince members of that community to pivot. Community inertia is very powerful.

In healthy community interchanges, these sorts of offshoot experiments get amicably folded back into the original project, with some parts or ideas integrated into what everyone is already using; but the biggest existential threat to any community is fragmentation, it's painful and often destructive to all the projects involved. Communities will instinctively and reflexively fight back against changes which threaten their ecosystem with fragmentation, with impassioned and often heated (sometimes even nonsensical) argumentation, lashing out with unwarranted personal attacks and escalating any inherent toxicity which was already present.

While I'm not personally privy to the details of the recent disagreement, I do hope that the parties involved can eventually come to some tacit agreement after the dust settles, and try to heal the rift between them. I understand that's not always possible, of course.

• 2 months later...