TAWOBA Remastered, bandit problem

Hi, so im having problem with TAWOBA Remastered, where the bikini armor gets equipped on male bandits, resulting them being dickless.

Is there any way of solving it? or should i just switch to TAWOBA Extended, i am using 3BA body, remastered works well except this one problem

8 hours ago, ttts1 said:

I use TAWOBA Remastered and have never had this problem.  Do you have any mods overwriting it in your mod order?

Or any other mods that change how bandits spawn armor?

No i've got no other armor mods that would change the bandits, the bandits that spawn with normal armor are fine, but the ones that spawn with bikini armor are messed up, in terms of load order, im using vortex, so it automatically sorts it out, i'll try to play with it and see if changing  the load order will fix it

55 minutes ago, ttts1 said:

actually, I thought about it more and I was at least partly wrong.  I have had male bandits get bikini armor equipped on them though the visual is of normal armor.  I've noticed it when I have looted them. 

Yeah the visual appearance is of normal armor, but when i strip them, they got no schlong, there were couple people on the mod page saying the same thing, if the bikini armor wouldn't get applied to male bandits, it wouldn't be a problem, right now the workaround for me is just to disable the leveled list so it doesn't appear on anybody.

• 1 year later...
On 12/3/2021 at 3:06 PM, NiX10 said:

Yeah the visual appearance is of normal armor, but when i strip them, they got no schlong, there were couple people on the mod page saying the same thing, if the bikini armor wouldn't get applied to male bandits, it wouldn't be a problem, right now the workaround for me is just to disable the leveled list so it doesn't appear on anybody.

Did  you manage to fix this? I got the same issue.

• 2 weeks later...
On 2/13/2023 at 6:49 PM, zzaee said:

Did  you manage to fix this? I got the same issue.

No i haven't, although it does not happen as much nowadays, but i have a theory that its due to vortex, i've been modding FO4 recently, and i had tons of problems with vortex, but as soon as i switched to MO2, everything was fine.

I've got 300 mods installed, i do not fancy re installing everything on MO2

Edited by NiX10

The leveled list itself is not well made.

It is optional however.

It has other issues such as Thalmor Males not having any armor on although they have bikini armor in inventory they wear nothing on chest slot.

Only fix would be to actually correct the level list esp.

The author did update it but some of the issues are still there.