Looking for No CC male and female sims to download

1 hour ago, AlbertIshfahan said:

Hey there,

I'm looking for male and female sims but with no CC. I already have loads of mods in the mods folder and I try not to use CC on my Sims to maintain the Sims 4 aesthetic. Any download link or links to such sims are appreciated.

Why not just download them from the EA Gallery? Tons of people have posted CC-free sims there. Just use the hashtag nocc and you should be able to find plenty.

As a generalization, I think most people here use CC on their sims. Of course there are people who don't but from my experience, they're few and far between. The EA Gallery is really your best bet.

Like Batdood said, the EA gallery.  If you don't check the "include custom content" button, everything there will be cc free.  Sims uploaded here almost always have CC, because this site allows you to include everything in a zip, rather than having to track down everything that was used separately.

On 12/2/2021 at 1:01 PM, BatDood said:

Why not just download them from the EA Gallery? Tons of people have posted CC-free sims there. Just use the hashtag nocc and you should be able to find plenty.

As a generalization, I think most people here use CC on their sims. Of course there are people who don't but from my experience, they're few and far between. The EA Gallery is really your best bet.

On 12/2/2021 at 2:00 PM, snowdog04 said:

Like Batdood said, the EA gallery.  If you don't check the "include custom content" button, everything there will be cc free.  Sims uploaded here almost always have CC, because this site allows you to include everything in a zip, rather than having to track down everything that was used separately.

Thanks I'll look over there. :D