On 12/2/2021 at 5:14 PM, landess said:

It's hard to make out, but would appear to 'move' the sim somewhere and use the Ice Sculpture version of that Sim for the illusion. Pretty clever though.

Not sure what it did, but it is an abandoned mod that was taken down in 2012 by Dragonsire. It lists an update in 2020, but no download.

http://moddingthesims.dragonsire.ca/2017/09/cryostasis-pod.html

Maybe with this info, you can think of another way to track down a good download?

• 1 month later...
On 12/6/2021 at 11:45 AM, LadySmoks said:

Not sure what it did, but it is an abandoned mod that was taken down in 2012 by Dragonsire. It lists an update in 2020, but no download.

http://moddingthesims.dragonsire.ca/2017/09/cryostasis-pod.html

Maybe with this info, you can think of another way to track down a good download?

I think that is a typo on the date of that update. Looking at the version saved in the web archive on January 20, 2019, it has that note about an update in 2020. Unfortunately, that is the earliest snapshot of that page, and it does not have a download link.

• 5 months later...

Is there anything like this available? The uses for this would be endless (cryo jail cells for prisoners, Putting sims aside for a future story set up, Setting sims aside I dont want to deal with at the time etc) Even if its not this cryo pod would love any kind of mod that puts the sims in a stasis/freeze with the option to take them out when ya want too. Especially for my jails since sims like to teleport out of them all the time.

Dragonshire Doctor Who mods are NOT RECOMENDED TO INSTALL. they are very outdated (I think they are prior to Late Night) from what I have read the easiest thing is for them to break the game, the cryoecstasy chamber you are looking for is not available, on this Mod the Sims page they talk about these items and tell you They give a link to Dropbox to download some stuff. But it is not recommended to install them in the gam

https://modthesims.info/showthread.php?t=520605

Edited by Patriguz
13 hours ago, Patriguz said:

Dragonshire Doctor Who mods are NOT RECOMENDED TO INSTALL. they are very outdated (I think they are prior to Late Night) from what I have read the easiest thing is for them to break the game, the cryoecstasy chamber you are looking for is not available, on this Mod the Sims page they talk about these items and tell you They give a link to Dropbox to download some stuff. But it is not recommended to install them in the gam

https://modthesims.info/showthread.php?t=520605

Aw shucks wish I could reinvent something like this. thanks for the info

33 minutes ago, landess said:

I was able to find an 'unlocked' store version but while I have the 'physical' CC (outfits, pod, etc.) the scripting doesn't work to change properly and use the pod itself.

Damn shame would of been so useful :/ Best Options I got are pose player with a pod looking device like the sims future dream pods 

13 hours ago, landess said:

I was able to find an 'unlocked' store version but while I have the 'physical' CC (outfits, pod, etc.) the scripting doesn't work to change properly and use the pod itself.

Greetings, I'm reviewing my copy of the Store's Quantum Chamber (I assume you mean that one). Strangely for me it works in terms of "Hibernate" but not to put on the "supersuit" (when I order it to change it comes out with a white cube) I have verified that I have all the items of the Suit but I can't make it work well.

12 hours ago, issurxozo said:

Aw shucks wish I could reinvent something like this. thanks for the info

Damn shame would of been so useful :/ Best Options I got are pose player with a pod looking device like the sims future dream pods 

In any case, I send you the files privately in case they are useful to you or you can find a way to make it work well. Of course, if anyone else wants to try it, let me know and I'll send you a copy.

Screenshot-5.jpg

Screenshot-2.jpg