I was wondering if there is an easy way to change the nude model option in Sexlab into mods of my choice (example SOS with addon for male and CBBE nude for female). 

Also, how exactly is that option meant to work. I imagine its supposed to use whatever body is in the framework when animations start and undress the actors, but the one time I tried to use it, it just made my character invisible minus the SOS underwear that was being used. Does this option only work with vanilla bodies, or is there no nude model in the framework by default, leading back to the top question of how that would be changed.

I am trying to have a generally sfw mod list that only has nsfw aspects when animations are ran. Aka I want looted bodies to have underwear but I want to remove underwear during animations, which I assume the use nude model option would be for that, if that option works as I assume it would.

Question TL:DR:

1) Is the use nude model option meant to remove underwear for animations? If so, next:

2) Is there a default nude model for the option in framework? If not, does it require vanilla bodies, or what might have caused the option to leave my bodies invisible? 

3) How does one change/add the nude model in the framework, and can it be a mod of choice?

Don't use Sexlab nude suits.

By default Sexlab will use the bodies you have installed (ex. CBBE, SOS, UUNP, and so on) and strip actors of the items they're wearing. You can tweak exactly what is stripped in the Sexlab MCM (there are two places you can look into, "Timers & Stripping" and "Strip Item Editor").