My Dmra Manga convesions BBB/Butt Active Complete

My Dmra Manga convesions BBB/Butt Active Complete

View File

I've decided to slowly but surely convert armors from DMRA BBB Complete Clothing and armor Replacer to DMRA Manga Body since I've never found a version that's been done before (and I sure as hell have looked lol) with added Butt bounce with as little clipping as possible!

lmk if you encounter problems; expect a wee bit of clipping on the ass, but I've tried my best.

• I was unable to add Butt Bounce to Arena armors because their whole set nif is comprised of the cuirass, But I was able to make it fit the body. Additionally, for arena armor I only worked on Blue Team and Champion Raiment's seeing as you don't use yellow team, but I can add it in if it's asked of me.
  • Ignored Fishing Waders, SI Dementia Finery, Monk, and upper-class finery because it either looked ugly or broken clipping
  • I did Sheo's Regalia but it looks a little whacky 

PERSONAL CREDITS:

NoxiousFox for teaching me how to convert

LL user @mma75online for showing me the power of mesh rigging

Used Tools: The converter by Gerra6 on LL

INSTALL: Mod manager, I had no problem installing with MO2, but cant say the same with vortex and anything else 

THIS WILL REQUIRE https://www.nexusmods.com/oblivion/mods/42033  No longer required 

CREDITS FROM ORIGINAL MOD:

Mktsang, Alexscorpion, HellKnight, Speedbuster - DMRA Body
Coronerra - DMRA Body Attempt 2
nabernas - DMRA Fine Tuned Body
Exnem - Original Eye Candy body
Robert - Foot mesh
Growlf - Universal Skeleton
colourwheel - Boots and Gauntlets, High Heels, Original versions of the Alternate Armors, General inspiration
PAF - Additional Boots
Edhildil - Original DMRA Replacer
Yuravica - Alternate Mithril Armor original meshes
Desuchan, NPR, Hentai, RGM, Raiar, A-Type2, Gizmodian, Blackheart - Various Meshes and Textures throughout the mod
weaver, Messenger of Sorrow, Grimdeath9740, ViLance, spazizoner - Glass Armor Textures
Nailfan - Like a Flower outfit
Arthmoor, DraketheDragon, Surazel - Advice and Inspiration
Wrye, Lojack, Wrinklyninja and everyone else on the Wrye Bash and BOSS teams
Bethesda Gameworks
Dark0ne and the staff of TESNexus

Uploaded by

Nephenee13

rights.k[dgf.PNG

• Submitter
  • Submitted
    11/23/2021
  • Category
  • Requires
    https://www.loverslab.com/files/file/18220-bouncy-butt-i-have-0-clue-if-itll-work-for-others-but-try-it-out/ to make it look good and a skeleton

• 1 month later...

EDIT: So I uninstalled everything then installed DMRA-GUTS BBB BB(manually), DMRA BBB Complete Clothing and Armor Replacer (through Wyre Bash with core, robes, alt armours and ground meshes selected), Growl's skelly (maually) and installed your mod through Wyre Bash. I'm not getting any butt bounce only bouncy boobs now still. Some armours meshes are not correct like Mithril cuirass, Elven cuirass and Deadric cuirass I think its using the vanilla ones. So any way I can fix that issue or do I have to download MO2? If I do that do I have to add all the mods I added in Wyre Bash and OBMM as well? If I do it through MO2 what mods do I need to get this working?

Edited by Winterchill99
Started from scratch

??? BBB ? BB

BBB is Better Bouncing Boobs

BB I never heard

There are Bodies with bouncing ass/butt ( they use the breast bones)

Body and armor/clothes only bounce  if you have the right meshs and animations.

If your lower body has no Bip01 L Op3 and Bip01 R Op3   NiNodes  you have no bouncing butt

The same with armors and clothes, no butt/lowerbody with Bip01 L Op3 and Bip01 R Op3   no bounce.

And without BBB animations no bouce.

Some BBB animations only use Op1 NiNodes, some Op 1 and Op 2   and some use all 3 ( Op 1 to 3 ).  With an animation without Op3 NiNotes no bouncing butt with a lowerbody with Op3 NiNotes possible.  If the body/clothes/armor Op3 are not animated by the animation there is no bounce.

---------------

this mod :

!!! The Mod have  skeletons ! skeleton.nif  skeletonbeast.nif .  Both NOT  compatible with Lovers/LAPF. It will overwrite your Lovers skeleton and you get penis stretching during sex. The first person Skeleton is the LAPF skeleton ( with penis and Butt bones that are used by the LAPF sex animations )

The lower body that will be installed in meshes\characters\_male does not have Op3 bones ! No butt moving possible when Player or NPCs are nude.

And the nude upper body has ony Op 1 and 2 bones ! no Op3 bones (used by animations to move the nipples)

If you had another body installed it is overwritten now !

The armor and clothes lowerbodies have Op3 bones so you habe butt bounce with the right animations.

There is a Idleanims folder in the _male folder with LAPF animations ! Yes LAPF with the penis bones that are missing in the installed skeletons ! (main LAPF Mod and LoversMB2 animations)

The Mod esp add female gound meshes to all armors ( they are in the female folders)  And it change the male ground meshes in the male folders.  In game you see only male ground meshes. If a cuirass in on the ground it is a male version. Now all gound meshes are female,  The gound meshes replacers in the male folders are all female.

Many entries in the esp are not needed. By replacing the male ground meshes with female versions you see only female ground meshes in game. No need to change the ground mesh path of the female armors/clothes in the esp to the new ground meshes in the female folders.

The mod does not add or change the body textures.

----------------------

Of course the Mod will conflict/overwrite any other Mod that change vanilla armor and clothes.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

! If you play Lovers/LAPF !

Unpack the Mod in an empty folder.

Open folders  meshes\characters\   and delete the _1stperson folder

Then open meshes\characters\ _male    and delete the skeleton.nif  and  skeletonbeast.nif  and the Idleanims folder

And if you have a DMRA body replacer with Op3 bones (upper and lower body) you delete the whole   _male   folder.

I would install a DMRA with upperbody  and lowerbody Op3 bones/NiNodes.

Then you install the Mod and no LAPF files or bodies will be overwritten.

Edited by fejeena
  • 1 month later...
On 1/6/2022 at 7:07 AM, Winterchill99 said:

EDIT: So I uninstalled everything then installed DMRA-GUTS BBB BB(manually), DMRA BBB Complete Clothing and Armor Replacer (through Wyre Bash with core, robes, alt armours and ground meshes selected), Growl's skelly (maually) and installed your mod through Wyre Bash. I'm not getting any butt bounce only bouncy boobs now still. Some armours meshes are not correct like Mithril cuirass, Elven cuirass and Deadric cuirass I think its using the vanilla ones. So any way I can fix that issue or do I have to download MO2? If I do that do I have to add all the mods I added in Wyre Bash and OBMM as well? If I do it through MO2 what mods do I need to get this working?

Ayy, so I'm having a hard time understanding what you're doing.  DMRA-GUTS BBB BB isn't required, it was never mentioned; If you want the armors to match the body you go download my other file which is just the body. 2nd the original DMRA BBB Complete Clothing and Armor Replacer isn't required at all just download this mod and it should be good to go. and just like what Fej said, make sure it doesnt overwrite lapf in your loadorder.

EDIT: also I don't use wyre bash, don't see why anyhow? additionally I personally use the skeleton that's in LAPF so that's why if you end up experiencing the infinite stretch make sure nothing is over lapf in your LO

Edited by Infec7edDragon
  • 5 months later...

This conversion pack is quite good, do not get me wrong, and it does exactly what it sets out to do, but for someone like me, who tries to keep things lore-friendly, the inevitable result of using this pack is that your immersion is completely broken because it makes every single woman look like a well-endowed prostitute. It does not matter if it is a high-born lady, a commoner, or a beggar. They all look like they work at the local brothel, and that utterly shatters my immersion.

I would therefore like to ask -- and I know that this might be a lot to ask -- if it would be possible for you to convert all vanilla armors to "DMRA Manga body with bbb/butt bounce"? It would be an absolute godsend.

• 5 weeks later...

Thanks for posting this. Like Coalstorm, I would also like a less skimpy DMRA option but this still works, though the hookers everywhere thing does get to be weird even with LPK.

That said, I noticed a tear on the iron greaves. Its on the left leg-inner thigh.

EDIT - didn't notice that the inner-thigh tear is a recurring issue for this mod.  I recommend that anyone using this install only the tops and use one of the other DMRA replacers for the greaves meshes and esp files.

Edited by Quorwyf