All Kinky World Bed Animations should also apply to the floor

So, you'd like it if every animator whom made a bed animation would go back and change each one to include the floor as a valid location, am I getting this right?

Should is an Auxiliary Verb and doesn't mix well with the Sims 3.

> Might I recommend a different course of action? Someone with more knowledge than I may be able to take something basic like a rug/carpet and add KW flags to it so KW would recognize it as a bed. Of course any animations with Sims standing by the side of a bed or in anyway not on top would sink through the floor during that phase.

Still - if possible (beats dropping a bed down into the floor with 'Move' functions - the pillows would still look odd) this would be the easier route and would require a singular object that encompasses what you ask.

I guess I should be more specific.

First off I said KW flags....     The flags for KW already exist - they just need the correct object to reference in order to accomplish the request.

What 'might' be done is change the "object class" of a sims 3 object so the game gives the player a specific set of menu options. In this case changing a 'rug' (for example) to a bed object (a double bed would likely be what you want, but if multiple object classes can be referenced/listed?) then when the player clicks on that 'rug', they get a bed menu. Could this cause visual problems? Sure - as Sims would treat this object like a bed with ALL a bed can do.

That's 'IF' it could be done. Given what I've seen in 12 years of playing and mod use, I'd say it is possible, but as I mentioned before . . . . . SOMEONE SMARTER THAN ME would need to look into it.

There's already a mod called the 'Transmogrifier" I believe. This does exactly what I mention, but this rewrites specific information to that object and is 'final', so unless one uses a completely new object - they could easily rewrite the 'guts' of EA default objects requiring a complete reinstall to return to default. I decided I didn't want a 'flying carpet' that bad.

Edited by landess