TRX Statues - Vaermina Futa

View File

Description

Final version of "Vaermina" statue (futa variant). Materials: stone and gold. 

I made for this statue some additional lore elements: Vaermina Staff, "Skull of Corruption" helmet, snakes. Helmet and staff i will make as playable but little bit later.

You can finde it near Dawnstar (see screenshots) to see yourself. Or put it where you want :) I make esp just for example.

1. Hi-poly mesh.

2. 4k statue body textures

3. Has collisions.

4. Materials idea: stone (looks better then green marble for me), gold decoration element (because of... Daedric Prince XD)

Warning! This is hi-poly thing with 4k body textures!

Install

As usual.

• Submitter
  • Submitted
    11/16/2021
  • Category
  • Requires
    SkyrimSE
  • Regular Edition Compatible
    No

Hey I really like these statues but I had a quick question: Do they (specifically the Dibella one) act as replacers or just adds the statue in near Dawnstar? Also, I'd like to suggest Mara, Nocturnal, and Azura. Just imagining a massive futa Azura replacer cracks me up.

Edit: Another neat idea I had was maybe integrating this with some of the statues that Wintersun adds. I understand that this stuff takes time though so I'm happy with whatever. This is already pretty cool stuff as it is.

Edited by fus_ro_poof
7 hours ago, fus_ro_poof said:

Hey I really like these statues but I had a quick question: Do they (specifically the Dibella one) act as replacers or just adds the statue in near Dawnstar? Also, I'd like to suggest Mara, Nocturnal, and Azura. Just imagining a massive futa Azura replacer cracks me up.

Edit: Another neat idea I had was maybe integrating this with some of the statues that Wintersun adds. I understand that this stuff takes time though so I'm happy with whatever. This is already pretty cool stuff as it is.

All my statues esp just demo version. First of all i provide all these mods as modders resource.

My current plans:

Nocturnal, Molag Bal, Mephala, Hircine

Im completly not interested in Azura and Mara statues. For now.

Edited by m4mk203
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 8 months later...