Ive been looking for a few years for good bulges for our male sims but i cant find many.. i have a few linked below as an example of what i have..

I do remember seeing a post about all sims 3 underwear from base game to into the futures underwear mesh being updated and making the bulge three new sizes.

So im just asking for links to find the best bulges for my sims.. Thank you!

• 2 weeks later...

unrelated SORRY, BUT MY BULGE MOD IS not WORKING and I do not know why. Any advice? I deleted the local cache thumb. I have the most recent version. I do have a hip slider, hip height slider, enhanced butt slider, and the bow leg knock kneed slider. To the creators knowledge it doesn't conflict with anything?

1 hour ago, lana1990 said:

unrelated SORRY, BUT MY BULGE MOD IS not WORKING and I do not know why. Any advice? I deleted the local cache thumb. I have the most recent version. I do have a hip slider, hip height slider, enhanced butt slider, and the bow leg knock kneed slider. To the creators knowledge it doesn't conflict with anything?

Lack of info 101... What "bulge mod"??? 

From what you did accidentally include... You need to delete ALL caches, especially simCompositerCache, as THAT is the one holding CC garment info.

Loose bow leg slider if you plan to use Kinky World or Passion, as it will cause legs to go crazy during woohoo animations.

• 4 weeks later...
On 11/25/2021 at 12:38 PM, LadySmoks said:

Lack of info 101... What "bulge mod"??? 

From what you did accidentally include... You need to delete ALL caches, especially simCompositerCache, as THAT is the one holding CC garment info.

Loose bow leg slider if you plan to use Kinky World or Passion, as it will cause legs to go crazy during woohoo animations.

the bow legs mod causes ZERO issues in my game. any of the bulge mods you can google. none work. and okay ill def do this.

6 hours ago, lana1990 said:

the bow legs mod causes ZERO issues in my game. any of the bulge mods you can google. none work. and okay ill def do this.

Surprised a knock knees/ bow leg slider works for you, as they have caused many issues with animations for others. No need for me to Google "bulge mods". I don't have, want, or need it, and wasn't the one with a problem.

7 hours ago, lana1990 said:

Well you sure are a jerk,but deleting the other cache did the trick! Thanks jerk. The mod works great now.

Glad I could help (whining little сука). I promise to never waste my time to help you with a problem you may have. Deleting caches is one of the oldest know things to do, and there are 100's of references to doing that around the internet, yet you were either too lazy, or too (insert word equivalent to dullard here), or some divine combination of the two, to have found the info on your own. Whereas you tell me to look up YOUR stupid "bulge mod" so I could help you? Looking things up is for the child with questions, not the adult who knows the answers.

Be assured that taking time  from my day to help you with anything is not going to happen again.