Motorboating Tiddies (TS3)

Hello Loverslab,

Does someone know if there’s a specific mod that’ll allow my sim character to motorboat her wife’s titties, possibly an interaction mod or a mod that’ll work with a good standing relationship status or friendship status that’s accessible for Teens, Young-Adults, Adults, and Elderly's

1 hour ago, Tesutera said:

Hello Loverslab,

Does someone know if there’s a specific mod that’ll allow my sim character to motorboat her wife’s titties, possibly an interaction mod or a mod that’ll work with a good standing relationship status or friendship status that’s accessible for Teens, Young-Adults, Adults, and Elderly's

You would have to look thru all animations on the animator's pages that work with Kinky World or Passion. Most animators have GIF previews, or descriptions of their animations. There may be something, although I do not recall seeing such. There are no "stand alone" mods that I am aware of for such a specific thing.

On 11/8/2021 at 10:17 PM, Tesutera said:

Not sure if I understand you right but did you check out that :

Fixer Car, Boats, Jet Skis and more, clone animations Update 15/09/18

To find in the Passion thread post #4

Edited by Clydie
15 hours ago, Clydie said:

motorboat her wife’s titties

OK, have the point now.

A kind LL member enlighten me about ?

But can't help. No animation for that as far as I know.

(by the way, such animation would lead to clipping depending on the size of breasts used)

5 hours ago, Clydie said:

OK, have the point now.

A kind LL member enlighten me about ?

But can't help. No animation for that as far as I know.

(by the way, such animation would lead to clipping depending on the size of breasts used)

Maybe you can play around with the idea? )))))) I do not need, but if you are looking for something to do???

HA HA!!! Just thought... Would be great as replacement for KW grab butt animations! Instead of silly Oniki anim, have male shove his face in female's boobs!!!

Edited by LadySmoks
3 hours ago, LadySmoks said:

Would be great as replacement for KW grab butt animations

Huuuu, to difficult for me, since as far as I know the butt grab animation is for both genders including in game messages about. Think you need to touch the dll to split this action into two. Or is it common that a girl do also Motorboating to men ? May I again miss something here. However, the problem about clipping will remain.

All animations for sims 3 ether clip in or the distance is to far depending on the size of the boobs. Tried to solve that with IK-chain instructions in the animations but failed.

Think such is not foreseen in the game.

1 hour ago, Clydie said:

Huuuu, to difficult for me, since as far as I know the butt grab animation is for both genders including in game messages about. Think you need to touch the dll to split this action into two. Or is it common that a girl do also Motorboating to men ? May I again miss something here. However, the problem about clipping will remain.

All animations for sims 3 ether clip in or the distance is to far depending on the size of the boobs. Tried to solve that with IK-chain instructions in the animations but failed.

Think such is not foreseen in the game.

Well, your last statement is the key. Nothing we do... woohoo animations above the bed sheets, or open bottomed garments, were ever planned by EA! )))

Yes, all genders can do the butt grab, including mm and ff, so I see what you mean, but think it would be funny. I do not play gay characters, but a guy "motorboating" another guy might be hysterical! As for the message, it never worked in my game, in several builds. So, I wrote it generic, as "You are a naughty one (boy or girl did not show correct to gender), aren't you?"

Clipping is as most things. Standard animation mesh and if the user changes things... I change height, and as KW is not AW with height fix, I deal with it.

Animations are FIXED... locked in. When someone changes the boob slider, height slider or any dimension of the sim the animation is still fixed to its original positions.  Any Motorboating animation would clip according to the breast size compared to the original animation.  With Motorboating, it would be expected and normal to have part of your face vanish into the boob-flesh... lol 

It wouldn't look natural because the boob wouldn't deform to face contours.  It would be funny though!

Depending on how your sliders are set - you may motorboat the navel, throat, have your head vanish... lol