TFC related problem

Hello! So I'm having a problem with the camera, so when i go into the free camera via TFC command, i can use triggers to go up and down, for some reason looking down and pushing forward to go down, doesn't work anymore, no biggie, but the triggers don't work during scenes, meaning i can't go up or down at all.

I think this is AAF related, that's why I'm asking here, thank you in advance.

5 hours ago, NiX10 said:

Hello! So I'm having a problem with the camera, so when i go into the free camera via TFC command, i can use triggers to go up and down, for some reason looking down and pushing forward to go down, doesn't work anymore, no biggie, but the triggers don't work during scenes, meaning i can't go up or down at all.

I think this is AAF related, that's why I'm asking here, thank you in advance.

You can try run solo pose scene on yourself and you will have another free camera, check if it also has problems

Edited by Indarello
9 hours ago, Indarello said:

You can try run solo pose scene on yourself and you will have another free camera, check if it also has problems

Yeah i tried that and it didn't change a thing, its weird since on my last character it worked fine, i did install family planning and wasteland dairy before making new character, but would that really be the problem?

Edit: I found out that, turning off free cam via TFC command during scene and then turning it back on, allows me to use triggers to go up and down, not the perfect solution but it works.

Last update: doing it with method above, led me to not being able to draw weapon, i got tilted and wanted to see if free camera is messed up on new game, and... it wasn't, so my conclusion is the FO4 engine does whatever it wants and it all works now... for now...

Edited by NiX10