[Solved | In-Game Bug] Children of the Sky, hair bug

Hello!

I recently did a manual of Children of the Sky, which I must say is quite impressive work btw :) The only issue I have run into is that the boy's hair is totally misplaced, the npc's at least x__x It doesn't touch / align with the head? Is this because I have installed it wrong, or is it a known bug that is yet to be fixed? And if it is just me who have installed it wrong, is there an easier way to install it than manual install? Like with the NMM or something :/? I think it is a really good mod, making the kids look better instead of looking like someone with down syndrome or something :)

Have a look:

tesv2013060511124484.pngtesv2013060511123541.png

//Edit - Solved by using the NMM version instead of the manual install! Would be good if that version was visable on the download page :)! Great mod good sir! Had this not been banned on the Nexus you would have got thousands of downloads :)!

reat mod good sir! Had this not been banned on the Nexus you would have got thousands of downloads  :)!

This mod will never be in Nex because of its potentially "offensive" nature to the politically-correct and the sheeple.

reat mod good sir! Had this not been banned on the Nexus you would have got thousands of downloads  :)!

This mod will never be in Nex because of its potentially "offensive" nature to the politically-correct and the sheeple.

Yeah I know :) Still sad though :)

• 1 month later...

Archived