(Updated 16/4/2024) Sims 3 Breast Physics Animation Replacement

Hey everyone I wish all of you an early Merry Christmas!!. Also does anyone know how to like make the bone breast follow this movements? After I followed this video on how to do realistic physics, I am kinda stuck on like applying it to the game. But yeah if anyone knows how to do it and it is possible, please let me know thanks.

Here is a preview of what I did

• moltenrock3402 changed the title to (Updated 23/12/2021) Sims 3 Breast Physics Animation Replacement
10 hours ago, moltenrock4302 said:

Hey everyone I wish all of you an early Merry Christmas!!. Also does anyone know how to like make the bone breast follow this movements? After I followed this video on how to do realistic physics, I am kinda stuck on like applying it to the game. But yeah if anyone knows how to do it and it is possible, please let me know thanks.

Here is a preview of what I did

Interesting. I personally hate when the tutorial is sped up so fast. Not sure how animations made using meta-rig and cloth modifier would transfer to TS3, but @ghost-17a has a fairly detailed tutorial here on adding animations to KW and Passion.

@moltenrock4302 and @LadySmoks,

I don't know if Sims 3 Engine actually have any kind of physics. Never seen such thing for cloths or hairs. So I think it is not possible get these results in game.

There was a rig I uploaded few months ago in some old tutorial thread. I think it may help you with desired results as the breast bone animated themselves. But it doesn't create a great effect if the movement is too quick or the distance between the initial and current position is too far. 

You can apply the physics to whatever rig you are using.

On 12/24/2021 at 10:19 PM, moltenrock4302 said:

Oh yeaaa I was planning to do some martial art animations that's why I tried to add some realistic physics. 

Unfortunately, despite some recent innovation by @ghost-17a, TS3 remains an under powered 32 bit game that was never meant to have woohoo above the sheets, let alone bouncing boobs! 

I'm honestly amazed by the new stuff, even with, or despite the limits EA's 32 bit is.

8 hours ago, moltenrock4302 said:

If only EA reworked Sims 3 :((

... it would probably release as 64 bit Origin download only, and then still be messed up and filled with short cuts! And depending on profit, whether they make a bunch of patches that break every script and core mod! In hindsight, probably best they do not remake, as CC is the only reason to play TS3, and after rethinking it, I doubt current CC would work in their new version. Who wants VANILLA??????

So... anyone got Sims 5? I thought that was supposed to come out Sept 2020??? I guess the Sims all had Covid! ?

24 minutes ago, CHboom! said:

It would be a meta-virse thing, which sucks.

YUP! Origin malware/ spyware, probably play online only... And apparently, an absolute failure during in house testing, as everything I read, said it was to be released in Sept... after multiple delays. I think EA put the trailer or trailers on youtube, etc, 3 or 4 years ago.

• moltenrock3402 changed the title to (Updated 31/12/2021) Sims 3 Breast Physics Animation Replacement

Hey everyone I with yall a Happy New Year!. Also this update only contains World Adventures animations that has martial arts involved because I will not be updating until next year mid February. Reason is because I got college projects T_T and won't have time to do any like physics animations. So after my projects and stuff I will probably also try out KW animations again so yeah.

• 1 month later...
  • moltenrock3402 changed the title to (Updated 8/2/2023) Sims 3 Breast Physics Animation Replacement

I got bored and decided to do more physics for the animation interactions I want so here is what I added so far if I remember. Also please let me know if anyone here knows how to add realistic boob physics for the rig ?. The physics you guys see are actually me doing the physics which can be not accurate at all.

-Argue (Slap)
-Eating (Dining table only)
-Burglar Sneak walk
-Fire/Pregnant Panic

-Jumping on / getting off houseboat

-Lifeguard CPR

-Cycling using Bike

-Ask for (E.g. when a sim asks for woohoo KW)

Edited by moltenrock2304
  • 2 months later...