(Updated 16/4/2024) Sims 3 Breast Physics Animation Replacement

• moltenrock3402 changed the title to (Updated 15/11/2021) Sims 3 Breast Physics Animation Replacement

@moltenrock4302

Thanks for the update. Many animations you have modified meanwhile and I am happy to see that all animation come with the original game animation instructions now. That is very good. Did not saw them all in game, but what I saw worked nicely. Good work.

P.S. you maybe should write a short post once you do an update, because may users do not see that there is a update then. (as I am)

Hey Clydie thanks for the comment! Also for your this part.

5 hours ago, Clydie said:

P.S. you maybe should write a short post once you do an update, because may users do not see that there is a update then. (as I am)

Do you mean like I make a comment on my post? Because I am still new to making a post on this website haha. So I thought that by updating the title it should like pop up.

14 hours ago, eldark17 said:

hey man, thanks 4 the update!!

guys (and i mean you and clydie), why moves only boobs?

booty need also to live free!!?

1 hour ago, moltenrock4302 said:

Hihi Eldark17. I think for the the booty needs bone like the boobs because when I used the rig from tutorials, they don't have the bone for the booty. :( 

Hard to say if butt bounce is possible. The penis was adding bones to a part that is added during woohoo animations. It is only applied to the am bottom nude mesh. EA added boob bones (I think) EP3 Late Night??? The butt is the pelvis bone... the cheeks are not separate and would probably require new body meshes, bone painted for the new bones, as all existing meshes have just the single pelvic bone.

6 hours ago, LadySmoks said:

Hard to say if butt bounce is possible. The penis was adding bones to a part that is added during woohoo animations. It is only applied to the am bottom nude mesh. EA added boob bones (I think) EP3 Late Night??? The butt is the pelvis bone... the cheeks are not separate and would probably require new body meshes, bone painted for the new bones, as all existing meshes have just the single pelvic bone.

Yea if the butt bounce was possible I think some animators would already add that in their animations.

22 minutes ago, eldark17 said:

But now we know penis can dance as michael jackson

LMAO. Yea but hopefully Ghost can add bones for the butts. But yeah as of now I will just continue working on more replacements and release them after I am done with my school assignments this week. Feel free to comment down what you want added haha. I will try to edit if I have the time :)

4 hours ago, moltenrock4302 said:

Yea if the butt bounce was possible I think some animators would already add that in their animations.

It still might be possible, but if so, it appears to me to need a different route than the penis... which had not been in TS3 until a few days ago.

99% of making CC is motivation. Some do for money (none of the TS3 CC creator/ animators have Patreon accounts that I know of... so that is not it), some make things for fun, some want things for their own game, some for the challenge, some it is a combination.

6 hours ago, LadySmoks said:

It still might be possible, but if so, it appears to me to need a different route than the penis... which had not been in TS3 until a few days ago.

99% of making CC is motivation. Some do for money (none of the TS3 CC creator/ animators have Patreon accounts that I know of... so that is not it), some make things for fun, some want things for their own game, some for the challenge, some it is a combination.

I can attest to that!

11 hours ago, LadySmoks said:

Yea I decided to make this CC is because I tried making KW animations and found it a bit challenging (I have 5 animations but they are crappy) so I decided to just add boob physics for now haha.

10 hours ago, moltenrock4302 said:

Yea I decided to make this CC is because I tried making KW animations and found it a bit challenging (I have 5 animations but they are crappy) so I decided to just add boob physics for now haha.

I know about making crappy animations! I tried doing them before I started making other things seriously, and it did not go well. Of course, I didn't have some of the tutorials we have here now... I think, only The Master's tutorial, and he was no longer around to answer questions by the time I started. 

It does not seem that long ago that @ghost-17a was a new animator... "analust". Now, I think that he has made more GOOD animations for TS3 than anyone else. Would have to double check that, but... AND, he figured out how to make the "dancing wiener"! )))))

Fortunately, when I wanted to make open bottom dresses, @JoshQ WAS around, and replied. And that goes to what I said about making CC that we want in our games, and then share.

2 hours ago, LadySmoks said:

a new animator...

Yeah, I remember that. I quit playing Sims 3 back then so stopped making new animations. Later I returned after my friend insisted me to make new animations. And to my surprise they were not half bad.

On 11/17/2021 at 6:09 PM, moltenrock4302 said:

add bones for the butts

It crossed my mind when I was watching the reference of my new animation. I'd thought of adding bones for butt cheek along with penis bones but remembered it will only work with the mesh that have been modified for that.

But we can still do this for naked bottom right? The default one and medbody bottom by joshQ since I like that one better.

Edited by ghost-17a
1 hour ago, ghost-17a said:

Yeah, I remember that. I quit playing Sims 3 back then so stopped making new animations. Later I returned after my friend insisted me to make new animations. And to my surprise they were not half bad.

But to me, that (I am almost positive of this) you have made more animations for TS3 than anyone else, and continue to innovate what some (not I) believed a dead horse game. ))))

1 hour ago, ghost-17a said:

But we can still do this for naked bottom right? The default one and medbody bottom by joshQ since I like that one better.

You must download and check, but I believe MedBod bottom only works with MedBod top. Pretty sure that Josh changed position of vertices at waist, and mix matching will make a gap at the waist seam. He mentions this on his garment uploads. Ankle seams remain in EA position, so all of his shoes work with either his or EA based bottoms.

3 hours ago, MrsSanta said:

Hi Moltenrock and thank you for this :D  Could you please add this for the teens and elders as well? Will check it out and report back later.  ?❤️

Sure I will try to make for teens and elders too. Need some time though haha. I got school assignments and next update will probably be around 19 December? Right now doing cooking animations and toilet bowl when I am free or bored.

• moltenrock3402 changed the title to (Updated 10/12/2021) Sims 3 Breast Physics Animation Replacement