(Updated 16/4/2024) Sims 3 Breast Physics Animation Replacement

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
Posted (edited)

Hey everyone I am finally done with Intern. When I am free and have nothing to do (Once game grinding is done) I will work on KW animations again. So far I got 3 completed and 1 updated animation done so far but I plan to make a bit more first before I release them.

If you want me to do animations for EPs I do not have, send me a DM or message my discord anonymous8135 and I will let you know how you can help me do EPs I do not have.

I have updated the Oppai physics for some animations in the list below. 

Base Game
-Ocean Wade
-Ladder Climb 
-Hot Tub 
-Some Dumpster
-Climb Ladder
-Ocean Wade
-Dish Washer
-Trash Compactor
-Sink (Clean Repair Sponge Bath)
-Dumpster Dive

World Adventure
-Dive Well
-Nectar Machine
-Some Trait Anims
-Some Sim Communication

Ambition
-Some Trait Anims
-Trampoline
-Inventing Table
-Drill Hole
-Drafting Table
-Junk Pile

Late Night
-Some Sim Communcations
-Some Trait Anims

Pets
-Some Trait Anims
-Play With Laser
-Play Fetch
-Brush?
-Growl At

Seasons
-Egg Hunt
-Some React Anims
-Some Idle Anims
-Some Trait Anims

Island Paradise
-poolBar
-Some Trait Anims

Edited by moltenrock3402
  • moltenrock3402 changed the title to (Updated 8/3/2024) Sims 3 Breast Physics Animation Replacement

Firstly, thanks so much @moltenrock3402 for more jiggly animations that add so much eye candy to the game!  I spent a lot of time trying to find animations that do not have your jiggly animations however there were very few!

I have however found a problem with the new animations.  When a sim goes to sit on a couch they first sit down at 90 degrees to the seat and then snap into the correct position.  By a series of elimination I found this problem seems to be with BaseGameAnimationReplacements.

Thanks again for all your hard work;)

Posted (edited)
22 minutes ago, playervlad1999 said:

I found this problem seems to be with BaseGameAnimationReplacement

Shiiii I uploaded the wrong BaseGame1. My bad yall! Thank you PlayerVlad for finding out the issue! Im gonna update it real quick.

Edit: I fixed the BaseGameAnimationReplacements. The correct one should now be in the downloads already.
Thank you!! @playervlad1999

Edited by moltenrock3402
19 hours ago, moltenrock3402 said:

The correct one should now be in the downloads already.

D'oh! I just spent a couple of hours trying to debug which of the several new mods I added was causing my sims to not be able to swim or sit in a chair that was diagonal. This was it. I've verified that using the corrected version does fix those issues.

Hi, nice work. Very tedious. I can't believe you went into every little detail. Thank you so much.

Want to report that "S3_6B20C4F3_90000000_51B69EADD42214D8_a2o_beachTowel_trans_onBelly2onBack_x%%+CLIP" and "S3_6B20C4F3_90000000_3C7C2146986BE332_a2o_beachTowel_trans_onBack2onBelly_x%%+CLIP" inside IPAnimationReplacements.package of the latest update breaks Kinky World's "sleeponcouch" animation. Not sure why. The old one works fine. Thought you might want to know. 

Thanks again.

image.jpeg.3b44e0585887ecf93511baa2f8375aed.jpeg

Edited by nitromon
4 hours ago, FreakyRufus said:

I just spent a couple of hours trying to debug

OMG. I am so sorry everyone for my clumsiness 😭I think next time I will just use Denton's Clip Tool to modify all the packages I have made instead of only modifying the updated ones.

Also hey Nitromon, there does not seem to be an issue with my SleepOnCouch. I am not sure why your one is like that though. Maybe you can try to remove that specific CLIP animation from the package folder to see if it solves the problem for you.

Hey everyone, do let me know if there is more problems. I will do more testing to check.

image.png.fe117cbf86dc140ca7b1e356b44b378f.png
image.png.ba4bf534ae371dde7656333293a9f4f6.png

2 hours ago, moltenrock3402 said:

Also hey Nitromon, there does not seem to be an issue with my SleepOnCouch. I am not sure why your one is like that though. Maybe you can try to remove that specific CLIP animation from the package folder to see if it solves the problem for you.

Hi, so removing "S3_6B20C4F3_90000000_51B69EADD42214D8_a2o_beachTowel_trans_onBelly2onBack_x%%+CLIP" from IpAnimationReplacement worked, but replacing it with the older one which worked before didn't. So I tested some more and indeed, the conflict is with "BaseGameAnimationReplacements" in the previous post. I didn't see it earlier, my bad. 

So replacing this file with the new upload fixed it. Thank you!!

On 3/11/2024 at 4:30 AM, moltenrock3402 said:

Nice nice. Glad to see that your issue is fixed!

Once again I am so sorry to @playervlad1999@FreakyRufus@nitromon and others who experienced these issues! I will try my best to be more careful next time.

Heh, sorry if my comment came across like a complaint. I was just happy that you were already aware of the issue and had uploaded the correct version. If I had checked LL first, like I normally do on weekend mornings, I would have already seen the updates before I messed around with it.

Thanks for these great animations! They are definitely appreciated!

• moltenrock3402 changed the title to (Updated 16/4/2024) Sims 3 Breast Physics Animation Replacement
Posted (edited)

Heyy everyone, new update!!! 
Blud bought Showtime when it was on a discount so new EP for me to do edit😈. Since most physics has been completed, I shall work on my KW animation drafts since last year so basically this mod will not be top priority till I release my next KW update. 
Hope anyone here who has Showtime enjoys the Showtime Physics replacement! 

Edit: The tattoo chair from Ambitions is a bit buggy on my end even though I removed the physics. I hope yall have no issues on your side.

Base Game
-House Phone
-Hand Phone
-Firepit

Ambition
-StylingStation
-TattooChair & RealTattooChair
-TimeMachine
-Some Sim Interaction Animations
-PrivateEye
-DeathbyMeteor
-Detonate
-Simbot Creation (Human)

Showtime
-Singing Career (SingAGram Etc)
-Drink Spitout
-Front Stage
-DJ
-Genie Animations
-Heckle
-Traits

Island Paradise
-pool Waterfall
-Some React animations
-Resort Maintenance 
-Most Mermaid Animations
-Some Sim Interaction Animations (E.g. Shaka Brah)
-Houseboat Fishing
-Pool Slide
-Helm
-Front Desk
-Sandbox
-Tent
-Shark Panic Reaction

Edited by moltenrock3402