F11 key mischief

So, I use and have used for yrs now, ESP Explorer which never mind the posts you see, it DOES use the F11 key to activate (some claim its the F12, nope. Nothin happens when you hit that)

anyway, there seems to be some mod cross over issue w the F11, specifically w a adult or sex mod. Namely, I hit F11 to open esp explorer and sometimes but not always, my char will start to wander off to fuck... something *shrugs* no clue as to what or whom as that is never shown.

Or sometgimes the screen just goes black w whatever sound fx/music going on in the background but otherwise my game is essentially frozen. The only exception is I can load prior saves, but whatever is causing this is essentially breaking my esp explorer as a usable mod.

My actual question here is, what OTHER mods use F11 and/or how can I change that mod's or ESP EX dependancy on F11 to something/where else?

1 hour ago, Aleksi said:

So, I use and have used for yrs now, ESP Explorer which never mind the posts you see, it DOES use the F11 key to activate (some claim its the F12, nope. Nothin happens when you hit that)

anyway, there seems to be some mod cross over issue w the F11, specifically w a adult or sex mod. Namely, I hit F11 to open esp explorer and sometimes but not always, my char will start to wander off to fuck... something *shrugs* no clue as to what or whom as that is never shown.

Or sometgimes the screen just goes black w whatever sound fx/music going on in the background but otherwise my game is essentially frozen. The only exception is I can load prior saves, but whatever is causing this is essentially breaking my esp explorer as a usable mod.

My actual question here is, what OTHER mods use F11 and/or how can I change that mod's or ESP EX dependancy on F11 to something/where else?

Data/aaf/

It is aaf itself I think

I figured as much. One of my "other" interests in FO4 is settlement building, and almost everytime I opened esp expl, my char wld go off to bugger someone, or get fisted... whadeva. In any case it was not the action I had in mind :) So, for the moment, I just disabled all aaf and sex mods so I cld build in peace.

• 2 weeks later...

Late to the party, but I'm the current maintainer of ESP Explorer. Just edit ESPExplorer.ini and change the hotkey to 0x79 for example, which is F10. That's what I personally use, and will be the default soon-ish. Advanced Animation Framework uses F11 by default. I don't know of any others.