The sims 4 Error 102 after update(Solved)

Did you make sure all your mods were updated first before you updated your game?

Do you have automatic updates disabled in your launcher settings. That's the first thing that I would suggest you do.

Remove all your mods and check to see if your game is running okay.

If you're having any issues with your mods removed, try repairing your game as there could have been problems during the update.

If you're not having any issues with your mods removed then you have a broken mod (or more likely multiple broken mods) and you'll need to wait for updates for those mods.

4 minutes ago, cesarfrankpazinibeu3 said:

in all saves it's giving problem, i downloaded the new wicked whims, mc commander center a new one hasn't come out yet, and basamental drugs i removed it to test now

For the sake of clarity I'll mention this again:

If it's fine then then you have a broken mod(s). This is extremely likely if the mods you use haven't been updated.

Mods get broken with every single update. If you update your game before making sure all your mods are updated, you are going to have issues.

8 hours ago, BatDood said:

For the sake of clarity I'll mention this again:

If it's fine then then you have a broken mod(s). This is extremely likely if the mods you use haven't been updated.

Mods get broken with every single update. If you update your game before making sure all your mods are updated, you are going to have issues.

For me, its one of the mods. game is fine, but good luck to me to download old animations and get rid of the updated versions of them 

22 hours ago, cesarfrankpazinibeu3 said:

Sem título.png

Your mistake is very simple, if what I see in the screen is your version of the game, WW will not work because it is based on a more updated version of the game.
You need to update the game to the latest version and then install the mods, activate the scripts and the problem is solved.
If instead, you don't have the updated game, you have to use an older version of WW activating in any case, the scripts

Edited by lisander68
17 minutes ago, cesarfrankpazinibeu3 said:

this error is happening with many players due to update not to know if ww is working correctly for all players

The errors that happen "with many players" are usually the people who don't make sure that the mods they use are updated before they update their game.

Mods break with every update. If people can't grasp that subject, then they shouldn't be adding mods to their game.

26 minutes ago, cesarfrankpazinibeu3 said:

my update in game was automatic,ww version new

Well first off, the immediate problem is that you have automatic game updates enabled. Turn that shit off.

Secondly - just because you've downloaded the latest version of Wicked Whims does not mean the rest of your mods aren't going to cause you issues.

Did you update your other mods? I'm willing to bet that you haven't.

Just now, cesarfrankpazinibeu3 said:

I disabled automatic update already, but when I remove the ww from the game it doesn't give error 102

Remove all your mods except Wicked Whims + animations.

Test on a new save.

If you game runs fine with Wicked Whims alone then you have another mod that's broken.

I'll ask again - did you update ALL of your mods?