[Request] Sex generates heat for frostfall

KSixNiner

i really like the function form Sanguine's Debauchery frostfall patch that generates heat when having sex (which is normal) but i think its kinda overpowered a little as it raise all the way to completely warm in 1 intercourse. i do believe many of you also have frostfall, just wondering if someone could make a similar patch for sexlab and tune the heat down a little so that it only keeps the player warm.

i think you need a fire and tent + sexlab heat generation for a better immersion

But there's no point if you already have a fire and a tent, like in the sense you don't really need anything else other than those 2 things. Perhaps only a tent, eliminating the need to carry or gather firewood, but even then I wouldn't make it a -must- to have a tent... just to generate some oh crap! heat in the moment.

Though if the mod authors were that ambitious they could probably make something like... if you have a tent, the heat generation rate would be higher, or, on the flip side, doing it without a tent would heat you up quickly but you'd also lose all that extra gained heat more rapidly. Again, either of those would probably be too ambitious, more so the second option.

Archived