sorry if i sound like a dumbass im new to modding. i have an issue

When my character gets approached by npcs because of mods like AAF Violate and/or Sexual Harassment the dialogue is there, the conversation options are there, the lip movement is there but there is no sound.  is modded dialogue not voiced and am i stupid? if not does anyone know a possible fix. thanks so much for reading. 

Fallout 4 Screenshot 2021.10.28 - 18.43.35.17.png

1 hour ago, duelmaster94 said:

When my character gets approached by npcs because of mods like AAF Violate and/or Sexual Harassment the dialogue is there, the conversation options are there, the lip movement is there but there is no sound.  is modded dialogue not voiced and am i stupid? if not does anyone know a possible fix. thanks so much for reading. 

Dialogs are not sounded

2 hours ago, duelmaster94 said:

Nearly all mod dialogues are silent, you need silent voice files and you need to turn on both of the subtitle options in your settings for the game to show the written dialogue.