Sexlab Says It Needs Skyrim 1.5?

I have SL beta 1.63, I have all the listed requirements, in the right order, fnis correctly installed and run, the right skse version, and so on. But when I load up the game (with and without the skse loader) it always says I need Skyrim version 1.5 or newer but I have the latest version. SO I have no damn idea what it wants from me. This is the only error I get, so wtf is up here?

11 hours ago, anjenthedog said:

idk for sure, but it sounds like something someone might run into if they installed the wrong (LE) version

Load order and FNIS output in spoilers (the eyeball icon next to the emoji icon above n the editor controls) would be of benefit. 

I'll try to get that. I definitely didn't install the wrong version. I have skyrim vr, and I have 1.63 which is for SE, which is a requirement for the vr version of SL Arousal. Here's the weird part, Arousal works as intended, as does the schlongs mod (both of the latter are for vr specifically) but everytime I load the game, I get that message. Doesn't cause crashes or anything, Im just tired of seeing it everytime lol I know better than to try loading sex animations, I learned my lesson trying to install Yiffy Age

you will find in the first post under ' download ' section the ' old versions '  where you can pick the one needed :

SexLab Framework SE 1.63 - BETA 9 - August 5th, 2021 - Downloads - SexLab Framework SE - LoversLab

you could always ask in reikiri thread if it works with Beta 9 or if there is a new patch for it .

for more mods best is to look here

Edited by coolfreaky