Heels and Pose Player

I've been wanting to use Josh's shoes with my content creation for a while now. Problem is, they sink into the floor when using pose player. I'm using Cmomoney's Pose Player. (cmomoney_PosePlayer-08-22-2013.package). Is there a Player available that will eliminate this problem?

8 minutes ago, ErinC7214 said:

I've been wanting to use Josh's shoes with my content creation for a while now. Problem is, they sink into the floor when using pose player. I'm using Cmomoney's Pose Player. (cmomoney_PosePlayer-08-22-2013.package). Is there a Player available that will eliminate this problem?

Have you tried using the KW/Debug/move feature while using pose player? I know it doesn't work during certain EA animations like sitting on a couch for example. I've used it to 'fine-tune' a slider adjusted sim that doesn't quite 'fit' objects when using the pose player like the BDSM Cross.

Screenshot-100.jpg.7b159d6cb56f35d1dbde4869fedd3fd6.jpg

I realized this isn't a fix, but it IS an option. Something to fall back on if no one knows how to adjust the scripting for height when it isn't default. I know Clydie has been messing with this where the smoking mod is concerned. Not sure if the same thing could be used for the pose player - it may be a one or the other situation - which means using the KW/Move feature is a savior.

57 minutes ago, ErinC7214 said:

KW debug move works, but I personally prefer Nraas debug move, as it allows to set the height in one step and move the sim. Josh's shoes are generally .05 to .09 up using Nraas. There is also a pose player add-on that does a lot of things, but I need to check where I got it... I think @Patriguz posted the link somewhere on one of the pages here?

35 minutes ago, Patriguz said:

It allows you several movement options

Pretty much the same as KW move with a dedicated 'tile' distance and a larger default move value. Nice to know 100 = 1 tile. That's very useful information when I need to set the KW move value to more 'extreme' settings.

Thanks!

2 hours ago, Patriguz said:

This mod, "RdN_Misu_PosePlayerAddOn"

talk about it in another post. I put the link 

https://modthesims.info/t/524853

It allows you several movement options, both of the sims and of the objects that are in the room, without going to buy mode, or using console tricks

THAT'S IT!!! 

Been using it a bit in combination with Nraas debug. Might use KW debug for woohoo alignments, but found this mod and Nraas better for photoshoots.

Also has that option that says "Photo Shooting"... You can click on any Sim (not active, and even from other family or NPC) and force then to pose from your list, then your Sim can take a photo of them, then release from pose. Thank you for posting that originally, and now. Did not have time to look for it, as I am trying to finalize a couple of bots... bodies, hairs and heads! )))

Follow on question. Who difficult is to extract poses from different package files and create my own single package file with only the poses I want? I've got 20 different pose packs, and I'd rather just have one.

51 minutes ago, ErinC7214 said:

Follow on question. Who difficult is to extract poses from different package files and create my own single package file with only the poses I want? I've got 20 different pose packs, and I'd rather just have one.

Not 100% sure, but looks like minor to major PITA. As each pose package appears to have it's own .dll and xml, not sure you can just pull CLIPs and IMAGs to put in one package without renaming and using (I think) cmomoney's pose packager on MTS. I thought to try it, but never did.