Could Someone Help Please

I presume it's a mesh issue but I presume Character Body Overhaul is causing the models of people to become deformed. Is there a fix for this? I really don't know what I'm doing with Paradox modding. I have tried to change the load order so that CBO is at the top of the load already.

Ok I fixed the issue changing the load order, the mesh issue went away with it it being placed at the bottom of the load order however the animations are weird. I get a massive reduction in FPS and I can only see two pairs of legs (and a baby?) I presume it's down to a dodgy installation. 

Edited by OriginalOrange

Do you have all five parts of CBO installed?

The mod is split into the five packages only because of size constraints, but you will need all of them for the mod to work properly.

Also why not aks this directly in CBO's thread? The person who's most likely to know how to fix a mod is usually the person who made if after all.

6 minutes ago, NoNickNeeded said:

Do you have all five parts of CBO installed?

The mod is split into the five packages only because of size constraints, but you will need all of them for the mod to work properly.

Also why not aks this directly in CBO's thread? The person who's most likely to know how to fix a mod is usually the person who made if after all.

I wasn't sure if it was definitely CBO. I managed to get it to work by messing with the load orders but the CBO animation pack is acting weird now as I can just see a pair of legs. I'll try messing with the load orders some more, it's just not as plug and play as I thought it was at the start is all.

1 hour ago, OriginalOrange said:

I wasn't sure if it was definitely CBO. I managed to get it to work by messing with the load orders but the CBO animation pack is acting weird now as I can just see a pair of legs. I'll try messing with the load orders some more, it's just not as plug and play as I thought it was at the start is all.

Have a look in the CBO thread, I posted my LO for a guy earlier today.

And as a rule of thumb on this website, always start with the support thread for the mod in question.

Edited by Grey Cloud