4 hours ago, Martok73 said:

his mod here has an option in it's MCM to "send actors to AAF in reverse order". You may be able to talk to the author and find out how to put that function in your mod too. That would solve the issue of the PC always being on the receiving end when your mod call an AAF sex animation. Just an idea for you to think about.

It's as simple as it sounds.  SEU has a Boolean parameter bReverseActors that is set by that MCM option.  If that variable is set to True I literally reverse the order of the actors.  So if @DSHV added such a setting, the code above would look something like this:

Actor[] actors = new Actor[2]
If bReverseActors == True
    actors[0] = akSpeaker
    actors[1] = game.GetPlayer()
Else
    actors[0] = game.GetPlayer()
    actors[1] = akSpeaker
EndIf

This will work for FF and MM animations as well as any animation where the XML does not specify the gender of the actors.

On 2021. 11. 14. at 오전 10시 26분, Gamaramdi said:

Surely a stupid question:

Does it work with strong? been with him a while and nothing happens when i ask him, im using hornier esl

Mod works only for Cait, Garvey, MacCready, Piper, Hancock, Curie. It does not apply to Deacon, Codsworth, Strong, X6-88, Longfellow, Gage, ada and automatron. 

Edited by agaile
On 11/12/2021 at 11:13 PM, Thasic said:

Is it possible to add non-vanilla followers to this mod?

For each you need to make a separate mod, because each new NPC has separate dialogues. Or you can make some object or a keyword that you can give them, but, again, everyone has their own separate dialogues and it is not clear how to insert.

On 11/14/2021 at 4:26 AM, Gamaramdi said:

Does it work with strong?

In the hornier version he should work. But his relationship level should be Infatuation.

6 hours ago, DSHV said:

For each you need to make a separate mod, because each new NPC has separate dialogues. Or you can make some object or a keyword that you can give them, but, again, everyone has their own separate dialogues and it is not clear how to insert.

In the hornier version he should work. But his relationship level should be Infatuation.

Thanks!

On 02.11.2021 at 08:29, Gwanuneg said:

Во-первых, позвольте мне поблагодарить вас за мод. У меня вопрос. Можно ли сделать так, чтобы тесный контакт не начинался каждый раз после вопроса? Не очень удобно, по крайней мере для моей игры). Может, стоит добавить какое-нибудь ключевое слово или фразу, после чего будет производиться сексуальная сцена? На мой взгляд, так будет логичнее.

Mango Gum

• 3 weeks later...

On 11/7/2021 at 12:08 AM, Martok73 said:

Thanks for looking into it.

I made the new version with bReverseActors, but a test is needed. I attached it to this post.

16 hours ago, Banshei said:

I am. I romanced Hancock 

Maybe you try a different version? Or a different file format - esp or esl? Or the version that I attached to this post.

HornierCompanions.rar

14 hours ago, darchangel891 said:

is there anything like this for non companion NPCs?

To do this, you need to add a new dialogue option, but 4 options are hardcoded into Fallout 4 and you need to be tricky or use XDI, which not everyone wants to install. There is also a problem with voices, if there will be no sound files, all NPCs with this voicetype will be silent. Maybe I can make such a mod when I study Fallout 4 modding better.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
On 12/15/2021 at 9:23 AM, DSHV said:

To do this, you need to add a new dialogue option, but 4 options are hardcoded into Fallout 4 and you need to be tricky or use XDI, which not everyone wants to install. There is also a problem with voices, if there will be no sound files, all NPCs with this voicetype will be silent. Maybe I can make such a mod when I study Fallout 4 modding better.

Both Lady Veronica and Blood Rose have Romance as an option in ATF and respond to the "How are we doing in our relationship"-type question so it would appear that the triggers are all in place.

• 1 year later...