Horny Companions

View File

A small Fallout 4 mod that starts sex, if you ask a companion about your relationship and it must be a romance. Here are these companions: Cait, Curie, Hancock, MacCready, Piper, Preston.

Requirement
Advanced Animation Framework (AAF) + animations for the proof of love
https://www.nexusmods.com/fallout4/mods/31304

• Submitter
  • Submitted
    10/18/2021
  • Category
  • Requires
    AAF + animations

On 10/20/2021 at 3:36 PM, kziitd said:

Through the simple description here, I come to the conclusion that the affinity of companions is not required, right?

I rewrited the description. For Horny and Danse you need Romance level. For Hornier Romance+Infatuation.

14 hours ago, Kuroshi_nik said:

Is there a chance from Danse to be added

Yes, and I think big one.

Horny Danse: Sex at Romance level to Paladin Danse except all companions. Contains both esp and esl - you need only one!

9 hours ago, DSHV said:

I rewrited the description. For Horny and Danse you need Romance level. For Hornier Romance+Infatuation.

Yes, and I think big one.

Horny Danse: Sex at Romance level to Paladin Danse except all companions. Contains both esp and esl - you need only one!

You're a legend, thankyou so much

23 hours ago, Davidbroom said:

I hope there is one with dog meat have sex with vault dweller

There is the separate mod for him

12 hours ago, Drathirr said:

What do I do?

Is he in his Power Armor? If so, you need to get him out of it. For example using mods or the console.

8 hours ago, DSHV said:

Which version did you install? HornyDanse esp or esl?
Does anyone else have this problem with Danse?

I tried both of them to see if one didn't work and the other did but unfortunately neither seemed to be working for me.

Can you verify how it is supposed to be installed to make sure I am doing it right? Fairly certain that I am though. 

10 hours ago, Drathirr said:

Can you verify how it is supposed to be installed to make sure I am doing it right?

Like any other mod: With a mod manager or merge the Data folder with the game's Data and activate a mod. Have you installed Horny or Hornier versions? Do they work?

First, let me thank you for the mod. I have a question. Is it possible to make sure that close contact does not start every time after a question? Not very convenient, at least for my game). Maybe you should add some keyword or phrase, after which the sex scene will be produced? In my opinion, this will be more logical.

On 11/2/2021 at 8:29 AM, Gwanuneg said:

Maybe you should add some keyword or phrase, after which the sex scene will be produced?

I can't add a new dialogue option to vanilla companions - It must have voice acting, otherwise all their dialogues will be broken. That's why I made it a separate small mod. This is the best I can do with my skills.

I'm using Horny esp version, and it works, however when in FF situation it is always putting my character on the receiving end and not the giving end. I have also found that for my male character it sometimes does the same thing and causes my female companion to use a strapon on my character. Is there anyway you can fix it so that when it makes the call to AAF to start sex it always puts the companion on the receiving end, or perhaps add a MCM toggle to decide what position you want to be in, either giving or receiving? Just don't want my male pc to get ass fucked by my female companions, and would prefer to have my female pc be the one using the strapon on my female companions. Hope this is possible.

On 11/5/2021 at 11:48 AM, Martok73 said:

it is always putting my character on the receiving end and not the giving end.

I am using this code
AAF:AAF_API AAF_API

AAF_API = Game.GetFormFromFile(0x00000F99, "AAF.esm") as AAF:AAF_API

Actor[] actors = new Actor[2]
    actors[0] = game.GetPlayer()
    actors[1] = akSpeaker

AAF:AAF_API:SceneSettings settings = AAF_API.GetSceneSettings()
    AAF_API.StartScene(actors, settings)

Perhaps the role depends on the number of an actor - 0 or 1. I'll see what I can do.

On 11/6/2021 at 12:19 PM, DSHV said:

I am using this code
AAF:AAF_API AAF_API

AAF_API = Game.GetFormFromFile(0x00000F99, "AAF.esm") as AAF:AAF_API

Actor[] actors = new Actor[2]
    actors[0] = game.GetPlayer()
    actors[1] = akSpeaker

AAF:AAF_API:SceneSettings settings = AAF_API.GetSceneSettings()
    AAF_API.StartScene(actors, settings)

Perhaps the role depends on the number of an actor - 0 or 1. I'll see what I can do.

This mod here has an option in it's MCM to "send actors to AAF in reverse order". You may be able to talk to the author and find out how to put that function in your mod too. That would solve the issue of the PC always being on the receiving end when your mod call an AAF sex animation. Just an idea for you to think about.