SexLab Madness

View File

Another NotSoRandomSex SexLab simple call mod.

There are 3 modes:
- Manual (you have to pick Agressor(s) and Victim(s))
- Semiautomatic (you pick Victims)
- Automatic

Works this way:
- Pressing toggle hotkey, will cycle trough those modes (MAN/SEM/AUT).
- Long press toggle hotkey - turns mod off.
- Alter list hotkeys works in MAN and SEM.

Example scenario:

1. Toggle hotkey - (starts in MAN mode) add Aggressor(s), add Victim(s) via alter hotkeys.
2. Toggle hotkey - (mode changed to SEM) you can add more victims at your desire.
3. Toggle hotkey - mod goes to AUT, freeing your hands.
4. Toggle hotkey - goto (1.5)

n. Toggle hotkey - Long press > 2 seconds turns mod OFF.

MCM Helper is hard requirement as diligently marked on the right side of this text.

Changelog

Spoiler

• added option for PC in automatic mode to act different roles
    e.g. female PC will act as male in combination of Active Role - (any) and PC Role - Active.
  • added support for location change in active mode

• added "lazy" actor select to Manual mode - long-press any Alter Hotkey will populate both lists with npcs from current cell.
  • added creatures group sex in Semiautomatic and Automatic modes - creatures will group up iteratively to the race limit and change race for more diversity after last iteration.
  • added clearing of actors forced genders - if SexLab recognizes female Actor as Male or vice versa after using previous versions, just turn on and then of this version and that should be fixed.

• refactored gender handling
  • added creatures to Semi/Auto modes

• Manual mode - fixed regression
  • Manu/Semi/Auto modes - female agressors and female PC will always take active position

• added ESP

• you can add the same actor to both lists
  • scan radius in automatic mod
  • turning off will try to stop all threads before exit

• Initial commit.

• Submitter
  • Submitted
    10/17/2021
  • Category
  • Requires
    SexLab, MCM Helper, Papyrus Script Extender
  • Regular Edition Compatible
    No

This mod is exactly what I've been thinking of! Kudos.

Some feedback, mostly stuff that I would personally like:

- Am I right in thinking that someone can't be on both active and passive lists simultaneously? Would be good to switch things up.

- A way of seeing who's on which list would be useful. I don't think there's a way at the moment?

- Further to the above, being able to add/subtract characters using a menu (so not having to run around) would be helpful.

- Being able to add/subtract to/from lists without the mod being 'active' (that is, actively starting scenes) would help.

- Threesomes/moresomes. Don't think that's in? Presumably with some kind of percentages for chance of how likely/how many.

- Being able to deactivate the mod while the player is in the middle of a scene. That might have been my particular build, though.

- I'm not personally interested in the 'automatic' mod (short activate keypress). Maybe a toggle to disable either mode in the MCM?

The mod does what was described, didn't find any bugs. I hope you'll continue development ?.

Tried version 0.0.2. Comments:

- Adding someone to both passive and active simultaneously seemed to work. Is there a limit to how many can be on a list at once? I swear I added a few NPCs to the same list twice.

- Not sure if I was imagining it, but it seemed like a scene would generally start immediately when a NPC was added to a list (if there was someone available on the other list). 

- I found it inconvenient trying to add people to lists when they're being teleported around for scenes and such. Not sure what best to do about that.

- Stopping the mod also stopped most ongoing scenes, but not all of them. Not really a bit deal, for me at least.

- The player started scenes even when I wasn't on a list. That may have been because I first started automatic mode then cancelled it quickly. Stopped when the mod was deactivated, though.

Alright, I've run out of things to whine about. Keep  it up ?. If you want to, that is.

• 3 weeks later...

Version 0.3 may be new generation of mod without ESP?

Cannot get MCM in 0.4. Wait-save-load-wait-save-load and nothing. Thare is no MCM quest in ESP to launch it manually. Or is it work through Sexlab menu?

What is the Hotkey by default? Will try use it.

Lapolla, as i see in images, you had made much bigger anal plugs, i have small version of them. Or you made new item youself?

Looking for big and heavy nipple piersings mod, you had made similiar for Sims. Can you make some similiar for Skyrim? Or teach me how to enlarge items?

Cannot launch game with MCMHelper enabled. Have Skyui and Adreslibrary already for other mods. Just crush before menu. Maybe it is not my mod. Will try someday if would reinstall game.

Sorry, it is something with my game. All was ok , now it crushes. No mods exept MCMhelper and your mod was not installed or deleted. Strange things, will try repair.

Tried many things with no result, but after restarting mashine all start to work. And this mod too. Works perfectly, will test futher with different automatic function.

But feel already that it is right mod what i was looking for. Thanks. But maybe requirment of MCMHelper must be printed separately (or only i missed it).

As i understand right in SemiAutomatic mod when i choose only victims and AllowPlayer checked all NPCs will try to satisfy my girl only?

Tested more as Female PC with Female Follower. Even if follower is seted Active, she has sex only with herself, no using PC. And cretures also doesnot do anything.

Is it chance to include Female NPCs and Creatures to Active at least against PC?

Testing with Male NPCs is ok, no problems. It may be usefull to have message about finishing all actions when mod turned off in crowdly locations, so that player may wait until mesage before changing location.

Just tested 0.5 with 3 female followers Semi mod with player as passive. Now female agressors (specially hostile) work fine. Hostiles both genders are teleporting from nowhere. But followers still stand at side and do nothing. In multiple assaults during more than hour no one creature took part. And PC in most scenes is not victim as it must be (PAAL++Player or something like that mesage geted). Maybe player allowed checked is about this, but in semi mod i must select victims only and player alowed must set PC to victim available slots. Maybe not understand right.

Go try 0.6

0.6 - Now followers are ok in Semi mod as others females, but still PC is not in passive position (no one animation from many as victim)

Still no creatures attempts on PC in Semi od Auto mods. All hostile or other females are used by creatures exept PC (seted aggressors-creatures, victims-female, player-allowed)

Mod is good working as sexlab madness around PC. Just want to have PC-targeted madness awailable. Maybe it is not this mod purpose, but will test futher.

• 2 weeks later...
4 minutes ago, ebbluminous said:

Would it be possible to get a MCM sldier with a minimum arousal for the PC and another for PC? Anyone below this threshold is not selected.

I am not sure I get the Idea? PC and NPC?

Edited by lapolla
6 minutes ago, lapolla said:

I am not sure I get the Idea? PC and NPC?

PC - The Player controlled chracter, NPC - those not controlled by the player.

With an arousal slider for the two types, you could for example, have the NPC one set low so they go at it like bunnies, but the player one get selected when their arousal level is high enough.

@ebbluminous I am pretty sure that it can be implemented, although it contradicts the concept of this mod which is "create scenes soon, create them massive". Pity papyrus engine is neither fast nor able to handle the heavy load.
Also what you are talking about can be achieved by playing with settings in Aroused Creatures, not sure if aroused mods for NPCs work that way, never liked them - never used them.

Edit:

I thik I got You, You want NPCs act like rabits, but PC only from time-to-time depending on slider?

Edited by lapolla

This is kinda funny, You don't use those arousal mods, but You want me to modify this mod to depend on them.
That I will not do.
When you get a clearer vision of what you want with this mod, ping me again. ;)

Oh, by the way how is it working for You?

Will test new update tomorrow. Iast time it worked for me good in automatic and semiautomatic, but no in manual mod.

Any time i try to select pc as passive and npc as active, no action on result. If changing to semiautomatic mod all begin work.

Maybe i am trying to use this mod in some another way that it was created. But if manual mod is presented i want to use it to have action between any 2 selected actor including npc or pc.

This option about including pc may be divided in 2 - including pc as passive and including pc as active (just my imagination).

Tested manual and semi with humans and cratures. Now all is working perfectly.

I think that debug option helped, becouse later some mods like SexlabConfabulation had reports about PC gender change detected. Now i have no this reports.

Like this mod because it can replace some pack of heavy mods for me. Now it is working good and stable (one day tested).

As always i am playing by female lovefull character, so have personal proposals:

- Very low choice of agressors and victims. For example cannot select all humans without creatures. More categories wanted, for example followers.

- PC is somehow separated from other choices, maybe it would be better to move PC to common choice menus and make available multiple selections.

For example it would be possible to set agressors mens and creatures, and set victims PC and females, or only PC. It would be more variable choices for any types of players.

Anyway it is only my opinion, not critic, mod is already great.

As a interested observer i would like to make somethings sure before trying to fit this in my load order:

Scenario:

I have 3 victims and 4 creatures in a room:

-Can i just point at one of the victims and get her ganged up on by the 4 C's?

-Can i repeat this one after the other with the remaining 2 V's

-Can i (or will i instead) have a wild orgy with all 3 V's involved

-Player can stay unaffected

-Is it a single action/animation cicle (per aggressor), or a toggle?

The semimode sounds like it work kinda like that, but i might have misread it.

Edited by NobKop

Manual mod tested in closed room with PC female, NPC men and NPC creature. Marking PC as passive and others as active. No chance to start sex in 3 person. Only one active+passive, then another active+passive.

Same in semiautomatic. So cannot make sex scene with pointly selected actors from differen types (humans and creatures).

I have animations for this, launching SLAdventures with minimum 2 agressors make required scene.

Mod is working good with haotic scenes by 3 available actor types, good working with 2 manually selected actors from any types of 3. But when manually select 3 or more actors from different types it dont work.