I'm trying to set up bhunp some teach me.

You can always refer to the description of the mod you want to install.

BHUNP has simple instructions. The install process involves using Bodyslide. If you don't know how to use Bodyslide you can always do a quick search like "bodyslide + <mod manager name> tutorial" and in the first results you should see a relevant video or article about it. The same applies for other tools or mods. Waiting for others to do this for you only cost you extra time.

Edited by Just Don't
5 hours ago, Shadowbroker3495 said:

Without more information i can only guess that you didn't build nude BHUNP body in BodySlide.

Any specific reason you chose BHUNP? Lately CBBE seems to be better supported regarding body mods and skins. Just something to consider. A matter of preference.

I didn't know anything I just started doing so modding and this just so happened to be part of a preset character I got so I was hoping some on could point me in the right way to go to use it or learn it