Hi guys, i am back. Now i am rebuild mod to the AE version *latest in steam*, and full tested on the clean game without modders stuff, all working, bugs not noticed by me. *now i am like the witcher with two swords, and two.. hmm :D.* Next i am do this trick for SE and LE version, and if it's working normally, start add new content *finally!*. 

Peace to all! xD 

*Hanging in new places also included.*

*In theory old saves maybe works, i don't touch scripts and variables attached to objects, only add new things in scripts without attached to object. During my tests it works normally.*

MeatFarmAE.zip

Edited by BlackMazeGOD

Thank you a lot! Tried the new updates and they are great ;)

Some ideas during my new test: I think it would be nice if player can let his/her followers join the meat farm with him/her (some of them might be reluctant so speech check is needed). And they can have special interactions in the meat farm, like unique dialogues and breeding, or the player can watch followers get bred in front of him/her. When the day comes, they will be executed together (or even better, placed in the same market), or followers will be chosen first and the player can watch how they are executed and transfered.

Further more, maybe player can sell his/her followers to the meat farm (again, some might need speech check), and he/she can visit the meat farm like Nenya, to check the process. He/she can watch the followers getting bred and give suggestions about the food. And when the day comes, player can choose to sell and visit followers in the market, or he/she can keep them to himself/herself (in which case he/she needs to buy them back from the meat farm as meat), to eat them or use them to decorate his/her kitchen.

I'm very curious about what "new content" would be, could be variants executions or cooking process? Can't wait, looking forward to it

9 hours ago, sweet777cj said:

I'm very curious about what "new content" would be, could be variants executions or cooking process?

Currently i want to add more variants in ending, like new places to hang the bodies and check the meat quality to select where the body can be placed *storage with several bodies include the player, for example*, much bigger meatmarkets *rather boring hang in cities*, and new events for perfect meat condition *like namira's cannibals, some of them is rich ;D, new executions *guillotines from pama furniture looks amazing xD, maybe with other npcs, as you says. like that idea*, butcher the player and npc to the pieces *i planned to create textures, models for this*, and cook alive *and not alive :D*, all that dolcett/cannibalism stuff *with new objects and animations*. 

This mod has a big potential for almost everything, also i already think about selling npcs to farm, so i add that possibility in next updates. And who knows, what else i add ;D.

Stay tuned xD.

Edited by BlackMazeGOD
On 12/25/2021 at 7:03 PM, BlackMazeGOD said:

Btw, you can write your ideas/suggestions, there's a possibility i like it and add to the mod. 

Now that's all for this moment, see you later ;D.

While the premise of this mod is not exactly my cup of tea, it has a lot of potential for development, and since you want new ideas, here goes:

I always wondered why there's no mod that would make the PC a breeding slave, where woman's only purpose is to be fucked and give birth. Breeding slaves also produce milk, so there's also the potential of turning them into cows for profit.

Actually, when you think about it slaughtering fertile females is a huge waste of resources and simply uneconomical. Turning them into meat incubators and steady source of income makes much more sense.

8 hours ago, BlackMazeGOD said:

Currently i want to add more variants in ending, like new places to hang the bodies and check the meat quality to select where the body can be placed *storage with several bodies include the player, for example*, much bigger meatmarkets *rather boring hang in cities*, and new events for perfect meat condition *like namira's cannibals, some of them is rich ;D, new executions *guillotines from pama furniture looks amazing xD, maybe with other npcs, as you says. like that idea*, butcher the player and npc to the pieces *i planned to create textures, models for this*, and cook alive *and not alive :D*, all that dolcett/cannibalism stuff *with new objects and animations*.

All of these sound interesting and promising! Really appreciate the effort you have put into this and I'll be bloody sure to stay tuned for the update ;D

Btw, I know this is the problem of the century because of the Skyrim engine, but is it possible to place the severed head next to the body at the end as well? Like, a small cage or a pike for it, or just place it on the plate

I love this mod. More options for McM would be great, like changing the chances of been picked by a rich noble and that event happening at all and what not.

Also, just a fun idea, been able to sell / order your follower/random NPC and after a day or so seeing their body hanging in the local market or some other....end.

I dunno, i am crazy.

A pity the old suggestions in the original thread is gone.

Oh well, guess it is time to get some creative suggestions again for improvements. ?

Fix so all messages can be read to their full length.

Some can not at this time unless text size or something like that is changed in setting

Mod-page with events, where chance of them can be set (really useful for testing new events).

More conversations with any intelligent meat slave.

Have a few random voluntary meat slaves being able to appear in the restocking.

A similar message that you get for your mate, when taken to slaughter, for a companion you convinced to come along if taken to slaughter.

Some meat slaves taken for examination should be returned, since not all have perfect marbling.

Better grading, preferably with grade tattoos:

C : -39         Animal fodder

B : 40-44     Meat fit for commoners

A : 45-47     Meat fit for the rich

AA : 48-49   Meat fit for nobles

AAA : 50      Meat fit for a Jarl

AA : 51-52   Meat fit for nobles

A : 53-55     Meat fit for the rich

B : 56-60     Meat fit for commoners

C : 61+        Animal fodder

Would be really neat if it was possible to have marble change mass setting. ?

Added meat tattoos (ex: prime beef, prime meat, meat girl).

Can be useful for adding events later on that depend on you being an escaped meat slave.

Have more elven servants of nobles coming by to get prime meat:

Have a conversation with the character, where the character can be recognized and bought if of good enough quality (might have speech test to avoid it or for getting chosen).

If the character is the dragonborn, lesser quality than normal would be acceptable (a famous meal).

Eventually have scenarios for this where you can be taken to the buyer (maybe add a chance to escape for those that been sent to the farm from simple slavery).

More event that can happen. Examples:

Guards sneaking out a meat slave to have a private party (would probably not take a too high quality meat slave, in case they were discovered and had to pay for it).

A discreet delivery to an inn or a pie shop (Ravenous) for a voluntary meat slave of good enough quality. You have to get dressed and deliver yourself at the place discreetly.

Add random event for escaped meat slaves where elven hunters try to hunt you down.

Add random event for escaped meat slaves where some humans try to get some exotic meat (you are in the law considered an animal after all) by tricking you with sleeping drought or attacking you.

Edited by xtro334

Anyone have a legal version of Skyrim SE 1.5.97? I need all files from main folder, where skyrim.exe, i tried cracked version, but mod totally breaks. 

In this LE version i fixed the though, so now you don't need patch for this. 

Also, i am reading all the messages, and take note for this. Answer to all a little later.

MeatFarmLE .zip

Edited by BlackMazeGOD
On 1/3/2022 at 7:29 PM, kapibar said:

While the premise of this mod is not exactly my cup of tea, it has a lot of potential for development, and since you want new ideas, here goes:

I always wondered why there's no mod that would make the PC a breeding slave, where woman's only purpose is to be fucked and give birth. Breeding slaves also produce milk, so there's also the potential of turning them into cows for profit.

Actually, when you think about it slaughtering fertile females is a huge waste of resources and simply uneconomical. Turning them into meat incubators and steady source of income makes much more sense.

In future plans i want to create mod, where the player control similar farm ;D *like meat farm*, with more options. And potentially can join to the cattle, if he want this xD. So, i don't want to break globally original mod idea *at this moment, at least*.

On 1/3/2022 at 9:45 PM, sweet777cj said:

Btw, I know this is the problem of the century because of the Skyrim engine, but is it possible to place the severed head next to the body at the end as well? Like, a small cage or a pike for it, or just place it on the plate

I see what can be done with this, currently i don't know. If it's possible, i will do this ;D. *it's good idea*.

On 1/4/2022 at 5:26 PM, ichko said:

I love this mod. More options for McM would be great, like changing the chances of been picked by a rich noble and that event happening at all and what not.

Also, just a fun idea, been able to sell / order your follower/random NPC and after a day or so seeing their body hanging in the local market or some other....end.

I dunno, i am crazy.

Yes, i add new debug and configs options to mcm, it easy testing for me. And i have plans add option to sell npc on farm ;3.

On 1/5/2022 at 12:19 AM, xtro334 said:

Fix so all messages can be read to their full length.

Some can not at this time unless text size or something like that is changed in setting

Yes, i fix all bugs first *like broken navmeshes* and create base mod version for LE, SE, AE, then start add new content.

On 1/5/2022 at 12:19 AM, xtro334 said:

More conversations with any intelligent meat slave.

Have a few random voluntary meat slaves being able to appear in the restocking.

A similar message that you get for your mate, when taken to slaughter, for a companion you convinced to come along if taken to slaughter.

Some meat slaves taken for examination should be returned, since not all have perfect marbling.

Would be really neat if it was possible to have marble change mass setting. ?

A discreet delivery to an inn or a pie shop (Ravenous) for a voluntary meat slave of good enough quality. You have to get dressed and deliver yourself at the place discreetly.

Add random event for escaped meat slaves where elven hunters try to hunt you down.

I think about this, that add a little bit more realistic to the mod, include tattoo grades. Integration with Ravenous is interesting idea, i do this.

Also, i little change in next updates packages with Execution in Solitude *if starts a new game or never been in Solitude*, that can start without player, and Brynjolf *for ignoring player body and don't talk, it's very odd thing a guy talking with corpse xD*. 

Edited by BlackMazeGOD
On 11/5/2021 at 12:38 AM, chrisred92 said:

can someone tell me how to download and install the LE patch into the game so the Mod runs.

I have tried using MOD organiser.. setting the patch below and above the Meat Farm mod

i have tried extracting the files and replacing the ESP in the folder and then zipping the folder back.

but no matter what I do the game just crashes if i try to load a save..

Starting to run out of ideas..

Cheers in advance

I have the same issue, but with 1.3 version.

Does anyone have the original Skyrim version of this mod? 

I've just about given up on getting Skyrim SE working properly now that AE is out. All the downgrade patch did for me was break the game that was only vaguely working in the first place. At least with the OG version, I'll have no issues (fingers crossed). 

9 hours ago, Darsie said:

Does anyone have the original Skyrim version of this mod? 

I've just about given up on getting Skyrim SE working properly now that AE is out. All the downgrade patch did for me was break the game that was only vaguely working in the first place. At least with the OG version, I'll have no issues (fingers crossed). 

There is no oldrim version. The original was made for SE

• 2 weeks later...

I need some help. my game just crashed and i get this message in my log and was wondering what it could be.

[MeatFarmMate3 (990119C5)].QF_MeatFarmMate3_050119C5.OnUpdate() - "QF_MeatFarmMate3_050119C5.psc" Line 36
[01/19/2022 - 06:09:52PM] ERROR: Cannot call IsDeleted() on a None object, aborting function call
stack:
    [MeatFarmMate3 (990119C5)].QF_MeatFarmMate3_050119C5.OnUpdate() - "QF_MeatFarmMate3_050119C5.psc" Line 36
[01/19/2022 - 06:09:52PM] WARNING: Assigning None to a non-object variable named "::temp2"
stack:

here is my full log if needed

Papyrus.0.log

• 2 weeks later...
4 hours ago, Bushi Neko said:

Yup.. She is not much of a conversationalist tho'.  ? 

20220131124935_1.jpg

found this to in whiterun a couple times, once during a rape scene and another during a birthday spankings event which i removed that mod from my list for other reasons, put me off a little but was funny another was during a fight

10 hours ago, karlbailey said:

found this to in whiterun a couple times, once during a rape scene and another during a birthday spankings event which i removed that mod from my list for other reasons, put me off a little but was funny another was during a fight

:)  This itself did not bother me to much. We all remember the walking mannequin's right?  :P  My first and only view of this now. 

The birthday spanking I believe I know what you mean. I liked the core of that mod, but it simply needed to many tweaks still done to it and ran to many interferences :( 
And I am to lazy to take up making a personal version tweaked ... And to much non coder. :D

I also recommend this for less ' quirks ' so far.  Which is where I meant to post at first.. but oops. 

Edited by Bushi Neko
  • 4 weeks later...