Missing Dialogues On PK?

It's been a long, long while since I had Oblivion up and running and I have probably just forgotten what was baked into Lovers PK, but I seem to remember that there was a basic flirt dialogue baked in. I've got everything working which is miraculous, but I've only been able to test via Biko so far. Has there been a purge of old mods or something, because the PK Dialogue downloads seems to have no basic "ask" mods on there?

Ignore, found them. LoversVoiceSSP and LoversAdultPlay. I thought they came with the main newer LAPF version. Silly me!

Edited by OriginalOrange

Hrm.

If you're wanting to ask for sex, that's Lovers Adult Play Plus for SSP

If you're trying to solicit sex as a hooker, that's Lovers Hooker (I'm working on an update of my version)

If you want to combine the two, you'd need the Hooker patch for SSP (typically included)

If you want to pick up hookers, there's always lovers Prostitute.

And if you want dialog to be played out WHILE sex is going ("Mmm, move those hips some more."), that's Lovers Voice SSP Plus

Just off the top of my head.

And then there's the extended features and Quests mods, but you're just going for basic pick-ups, right?