How to make a hermaphroditic world?

Possibly a weird question for some, but there's really no better place to ask than here.

I'm trying to mod CK2 in a way that basically makes gender (as in male and female) obsolete. Everyone is a hermaphrodite, can be pregnant and impregnated and marry any other character.

I'm aware of the mod "Everyone is Female", but it doesn't quite work anymore and is also facing limitations, such as excluding marriage altogether (if I remember correctly).

Is there any combination of mods I should look out for, is it even possible to mod the game in such a way?

I'm not really worried about compatibility with other mods or "sexy" stuff, I'm really just looking for something that makes gender basically void.

43 minutes ago, Alaratt said:

Gender is hardcoded into CK2. You can give every npc a dick and pussy, but you cannot marry F/F or M/M without some tricky codework, and the game will always refer to one of them as male and one as female.

I'm aware of some limitations, but I'm not really worried about how the game will refer to the characters (I already manually edited all localisation files to reflect a non-gendered population).

There's also a mod to allow same-sex marriage, which would probably a good replacement for traditional marriage.

I guess my main problem is giving characters the ability to both get pregnant while also being able to "father" children. Do you think that's possible?

Ideally it would work a bit like "Everyone is Female", but still include the option to have children in the traditional way, rather than through prayer.

Edited by Sakisa27
Forgot something

I never used that mod, so I cannot say for sure, but my guess is it did something similar to Nox's mod, which made you 'fake' pregnant (pregnant icon recolored or something) and had you 'fake' give birth (create character command). As for father and mother, I would assume those are set via command.