So been doing some digging for this one particular hairstyle and forgot the name until recently someone helped me figured out the mod.
It's called Yundao hdt hair for SSE. (i use sse now instead of Le) however the nexus official release is at a 4.9.2 and the hair i was mainly focused on getting was removed. After doing some more digging around i found out that there's a Yundao Hair pack 5.5 that apparently by comments state that it has the ob 1 hair i've been eagerly searching for.

Anyone know where i could get the Yundao 5.5 pack since it was removed of Nexus and only the 4.9.2 is left on?

The particular hair is this one:

18566-1531470978-1660445998.jpeg

I am the girl in charge of SSE YunDao hair (I inherited it when the original uploader was banned.) I might soon have a not-ready-for-prime-time v5.5 I'll share with you if you will accept it knowing it has not been thoroughly tested yet and let me know of any issues in a constructive, non-demanding way.

Edited by Vyxenne
There's only one I in me

Omg hello! i'd gladly give it a go! i don't mind. I think on behalf of everyone here, we're use to CTD's and other issues when testing out mods lol. Comes with the territory.
But yes please, i'd love to give it a go and try it out whenever you have it ready for testing.

Also thank you for getting back to this thread, much appreciated.♥

Edited*: I'd also be very understanding and willing to give any additional feedback in a POSITIVE yet Constructive way. The way i see it, i was hoping for a simple response from someone who might know something but got my answer for YOU directly, Respect.

Edited by Lustfulnight
  • 5 months later...
  • 9 months later...