Recommend assembly

Hello everyone, I recently found out about this site and what is going on here and I wanted to install mods too and play with them, but I do not know how to install them and how not how to know the programmed ones, so maybe there are people here who have assemblies or know where to download them? Ps the larger the assembly, the better: P

Assembly=modpack? Everything ready to use? Then no.

There are plenty of guides tho, so you are free to look around and ask as you need to. It would really help if you determine which game version you have: Skyrim Legendary Edition (Skyrim from 2011 + all DLCs) or Skyrim Special Edition (the re-release from 2016) so people can start recommending things to you. If you're already using a mod manager you should also state that information. The more you share, the more accurate help you get.

Edited by Just Don't
12 minutes ago, Just Don't said:

Сборка = модпак? Все готово к использованию? Тогда нет.

Есть много путеводителей, так что вы можете свободно оглядываться и спрашивать, когда вам нужно. Будет действительно полезно, если вы определите, какая у вас версия игры: Skyrim Legendary Edition (Skyrim с 2011 года + все DLC) или Skyrim Special Edition (переиздание с 2016 года), чтобы люди могли начать рекомендовать вам что-то. Если вы уже используете менеджер модов, вы также должны указать эту информацию. Чем больше вы поделитесь, тем точнее получите помощь.

Well, I probably don't care if it's Le or SE, the main thing is a good build, which can take a long time. I do not use the manager, if the assembly requires it, then I download it