Please....I need help Identifying what mod is doing this.

Ok I have done something to my game and I do not know what I did. Everything was working fine and then all of a sudden every time I get defeated in battle, the correct violate animation is about to start, but now I get this popup. "Realizing you have no chance to win this fight you surrender and beg for mercy" then I am put in full bondage outfit and transferred different places. I don't know if it is a setting I somehow changed, or it happened with a update or something. I didn't think I added any mods recently, but I do update to the most current versions whenever possible. Anyway I have been looking through the dialogs in f04edit and haven't seen it, and its taking a long long time. If anyone knows what mod is doing this, I would sure be grateful, then I can go about fixing it. Thank you!

1 hour ago, nufndash said:

Ok I have done something to my game and I do not know what I did. Everything was working fine and then all of a sudden every time I get defeated in battle, the correct violate animation is about to start, but now I get this popup. "Realizing you have no chance to win this fight you surrender and beg for mercy" then I am put in full bondage outfit and transferred different places. I don't know if it is a setting I somehow changed, or it happened with a update or something. I didn't think I added any mods recently, but I do update to the most current versions whenever possible. Anyway I have been looking through the dialogs in f04edit and haven't seen it, and its taking a long long time. If anyone knows what mod is doing this, I would sure be grateful, then I can go about fixing it. Thank you!

post a load order, we can narrow down that way

On 10/8/2021 at 5:46 PM, nufndash said:

"Realizing you have no chance to win this fight you surrender and beg for mercy"

This is from Deviously Cursed Wasteland, specifically the combat surrender feature.  My suggestion is to download Devliously Cursed Menu, and use its MCM menu to turn off Combat Surrender.