About animations in the sexlab tab

So ive been playing and testing the mods and everything seems to work. I have a total of 723 human animations and i disabled 40 or something (anim loader). Sexlab now counts around 600 or so. 

Everything seems to work and i have an list with quiete a few animations showing up in the 'tool' ('H' default key) 

But, when i check the sexlab animations tab in sexlab mcm, i see ALOT of animations not checked. Can someone explain this? Do i seriously need to check all the animations i want to show up? 

I also expected the list to be alot longer. When i look at what animations are available and scroll down, i can maybe count 30 to 50 animations. Am i missing something? I have 600+ and where is everything? 

I also know its probably separate in non aggressive, foreplay and aggressive, but still i feel like im missing alot. 

You're not answering the question. Yes i know there are multiple pages. But i registerd 600+ animations, so why are around 50% in sexlab tab unchecked? If i check them on will the animation list in game (sex tool 'H' key) be longer? 

Do i need to check all the animations in sexlab animations tab even if i already registerd 600+ animation with the animation loader?

13 minutes ago, airnox said:

So ive been playing and testing the mods and everything seems to work. I have a total of 723 human animations and i disabled 40 or something (anim loader). Sexlab now counts around 600 or so. 

Everything seems to work and i have an list with quiete a few animations showing up in the 'tool' ('H' default key) 

But, when i check the sexlab animations tab in sexlab mcm, i see ALOT of animations not checked. Can someone explain this? Do i seriously need to check all the animations i want to show up? 

I also expected the list to be alot longer. When i look at what animations are available and scroll down, i can maybe count 30 to 50 animations. Am i missing something? I have 600+ and where is everything? 

I also know its probably separate in non aggressive, foreplay and aggressive, but still i feel like im missing alot. 

Honestly, I don't KNOW the answer to your question but my experience points to this. There are 2 main types of human animations in SexLab: general and aggressive. Many animations work well for one category but not the other. Some work fine with both. As a result there are likely to be some animations turned off at all times. In fact, the problem with toggling is the opposite of what you think it is. If you add a lot of animations with SLAL (SexLab Animation Loader) all the new animations will (likely) be toggled on. This can lead to anomalous situations like what should be a rape turning out to be cuddling and kissing. When you add new animations you have to go back and determine which category these animations belong to.

13 minutes ago, Psalam said:

Honestly, I don't KNOW the answer to your question but my experience points to this. There are 2 main types of human animations in SexLab: general and aggressive. Many animations work well for one category but not the other. Some work fine with both. As a result there are likely to be some animations turned off at all times. In fact, the problem with toggling is the opposite of what you think it is. If you add a lot of animations with SLAL (SexLab Animation Loader) all the new animations will (likely) be toggled on. This can lead to anomalous situations like what should be a rape turning out to be cuddling and kissing. When you add new animations you have to go back and determine which category these animations belong to.

I'll test it out, see how it works.