[Minecraft] Models for Figura!

[Minecraft] Models for Figura!

Hello there!

Story:

Once I came upon this and left heavily inspired (and with heavily heated up head) I created a few models for nude female skin. Then I shared pictures of my creations and eventually I was asked to share the model. I did share, but not all the models. So I thought a bit, and now I release it fully and with a small bonus.

Description:

There are models of:

• Futanari with humanish erect penis
  • Futanari with humanish flaccid penis
  • Futanari with horse penis
  • Female features

The textures for models are matching the skin included in archive. Use it!

"How to" is said in instruction.

How to install:

1. Download the archive

2. Open "read me.txt"

3. Follow it!

Also, there is my suggestion in addition to play with my models: a cool resource pack

Minimal Armour! - to show that villagers what you have!

• Submitter
  • Submitted
    10/02/2021
  • Category
  • Requires
    Figura (mod), Skin Swapper (mod) and all their requirements!

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 11 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

I figured out how to get it to work in the latest version.

-go to the Figura screen ingame and make a new avatar

-switch on "include a model" > "custom player model" > "slim arms" and create

-then right click on the avatar and open folder if it hasn't opened automatically

-open the "model.bbmodel" file in Blockbench

-click on the "64 X 64" in the top-left

-change "Per-face UV" to "Box UV" and change the texture size to 128x64

-delete all the placeholder models except the "Root" group and delete the placeholder skin textures

-open the "player_model.bbmodel" file that you want to use in Blockbench (the ones from this post located in the model_files folder)

-copy all and paste it on to the model.bbmodel

-now in the model.bbmodel, click "Import Texture" and choose the skin texture in the same folder as the player_model.bbmodel you chose

-now right click on the texture in Blockbench and select "Apply to Elements"

-move the "Body" group into the "Root" group and save

-done

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On 6/18/2023 at 8:05 PM, Kornelia7734 said:

Any plans on updating this?, since the newer versions of figma changed how the system works and also removed the older version from the curse website you can't really use it anymore.

I still got an older version of figura where these models still work if anyone wants it il attached it. (1.18.2).

figura-0.0.8+1.18.2.jar 1.58 MB · 3 downloads

I did a simple conversion over to Figura Rewrite 0.1.X.
Along with the port, it adds in-game toggles using the Action Wheel.
It should work on multiplayer

If you're new to Figura Rewrite, you can find it on Modrinth, or it's GitHub page (At the time of writing this, it's not available on Curseforge and I'd recommend using the actions from it's github page if you can)
Note: Figura 0.1.2 is going to add support for Forge. However the Github actions page for Figura have experimental builds you can download
Also, instructions for using a custom skin are provided below so you don't have to change your main Minecraft skin at all 

Installing
Download and open the zip from NSFW Model.zip. Drag the "NSFW Model" folder into your .minecraft > figura > avatars folder. Then select it in-game.

Using a custom skin
Note: You will need Blockbench for this
Click the plus icon to create a new avatar
image.png.8d1dd7b13e307c15a9226aab7fd019fd.png
Add any name, then check Include Model and Custom Player Model like below
* If you want/use Slim arms, check "Slim (Small) Arms"
image.png.5692f977dc716a1e1a9e15ecf15c4156.png
Click Create, rename the "model"/"model.bbmodel" file to "player"/"player.bbmodel" and move it into the avatar's folderimage.png.bf69862fb2e16c6460e08b2802c95269.png
Open the file in Blockbench.
* If you're going to use the texture that came with the model, right click "Skin", click "Resize Texture"

image.png.44c1d3dcae37923f9f8168fb1e07608f.png
   Change the first 64 to 128, like the below, and Confirm
  image.png.7107059dc7dec2c6a5faa3a0d0f0a956.png
Right click "Skin", click "Change File"

Click continue when it asks if you want to lose your progress with the skin
image.png.67a1aa5e52f78b0fbe0c7131887fd153.png
Select your skin and then save the model(File > Save Model. Do not convert it).

The avatar should automatically detect that you have the player model and should hide the vanilla model for you

I spent an hour porting this model and an hour making this post :skull:

Edited by CheeseyCake9238
Updated to automatically sync and have numpad keybinds for toggling parts
  • 2 weeks later...
10 hours ago, Darkninja31 said:

Cant seem to get them to work to work honestly, ive tried figuring out how to get it to register in the avatar folder but it just doesnt

It's not appearing? The latest version of Figura Rewrite should accept the model being both extracted and in a zip. Make sure you aren't extracting the files of the model into your avatar folder.
It should be laid out like one of these:
image.png.27234989ee9461233a8a389249481906.pngimage.png.dbcef1170035a848f17821e2942594b6.png
and not like these:
image.png.f15e444180b575b8b972264c4643cc91.pngimage.png.5a6f51e22ab18ab60c5f1aabcd8f4d7a.png image.png.b7b37fb604edee04bc42af3a7fa33604.png
If you're using the vanilla launcher, your Figura install will probably be located at one of these locations:
Windows: "%appdata%/.minecraft/figura/"
Linux: "~/.minecraft/figura"

MacOS: I forgor :skull:

Clarity
  • 2 weeks later...
On 7/21/2023 at 11:34 AM, Shynasha said:

Where do you even get Figura ? Curseforge doesn't have it anymore, does it have a 1.12.2 version?

You have to get it from Modrinth using the link I sent or use it's github, 1.12.2 isn't currently available, only 1.18.2+ is available and due to rendering changes, 1.12.2 might not be supported. TL;DR for why it disappeared, is that the old owner went rogue and deleted everything.

Due to the mod having new management, older ports of the mod may become available

18 hours ago, CheeseyCake9238 said:

You have to get it from Modrinth using the link I sent or use it's github, 1.12.2 isn't currently available, only 1.18.2+ is available and due to rendering changes, 1.12.2 might not be supported. TL;DR for why it disappeared, is that the old owner went rogue and deleted everything.

Due to the mod having new management, older ports of the mod may become available

Aww that's sad, I guess we can only wait for a 1.12.2 archive

Just now, eeeeeeeertdfsf said:

well... i found out how you can get the files without spending hours on workbench

first : install the mod second : go to Extract RAR Files Online (No limits!) - ezyZip then put the mod file into it , right click 'skin' save it (do the same for figura file) then click on ''read me'' file, follow what it says!

btw it will take a looong time for the files to download so yea... grab popcorn xd

13 hours ago, eeeeeeeertdfsf said:

btw it will take a looong time for the files to download so yea... grab popcorn xd

Figura Prewrite is no longer supported and the model post is meant for Prewrite. It also requires an external mod which changes your entire Minecraft skin. I'd really recommend looking at the rewrite port I made instead of using the Prewrite version. If you need any help, feel free to make a post here(or DM me on Discord) and I'm fine with helping. Just note that I'm not all too active here, so I may not respond. Also, I'd really recommend using something like 7-zip instead of that kinda shady website. 7-zip has source code available here if you'd like to check the source code

EnRomous If you'd like to use my port, update the post to my port or whatever, feel free to do so. All I'd like is credit for the port <: (Also you might want to link to my comment for instructions on how to set it up and such)

Add mention of 7-zip
On 7/25/2023 at 7:34 PM, Shynasha said:

Aww that's sad, I guess we can only wait for a 1.12.2 archive

theres also figura on forge that got renamed and the original page removed. its called ''project-451616'' you cant find it on the website but if you alredy have it on one of ur mod pack you can copy the mod from the folder and place it in others. idk if you can find it in any other way since figura devs kinda wiped almost everything